Alright you holy rollers, Jesus was Liberal like us Liberals!

now you are claiming to be damo...I thought you wanted to be darla...go figure...ya are one confused dude...or is that dudette? Never mind the reading comprehension got in the way again!

Ohh so sorry to hear that. Take a nap and you will feel clearer.

Dano back already? I expected you to be gone for at least another week or two before crawling back. Oh well it is boring without you here.

???
I am no funnyman, I am a Liberal now.
My point was serious, Jesus was a Liberal because Liberals demand government enforce social welfare, which as we all know Jesus did.
As is typical with Libs, you got it wrong. You guys just don't understand what you read.

You know Dano playing a lib will be entertaining. We might begin to understand his misaligned vision of a liberal ?

Man, you guys on the right don’t have funny trolls. It’s pathetic. I could send up libs way better than this, and I’m one of them.

Of course Dano is known for not being funny, but still, name one con here who is known for being funny?

How far right? just a teenie bit or actual Republican, loves a man in jeans, type?

I used to have some good trolls like LSD® and the Marquee. I think I got a few laughs out of Reformer as well... Granted, I also had childish trolls to go along with that like Mainewoman.

Right...

I explained this before. Libertarians are funny, Liberals think they are funny, Republicans use formulaic programs to come up with things that look like jokes, but usually are not funny.

Right...

I explained this before. Libertarians are funny, Liberals think they are funny, Republicans use formulaic programs to come up with things that look like jokes, but usually are not funny.

Not only are Libertarians not funny, they don’t even have a sense of humor. Please tell me who on this site is less funny than Obfuscate and Ironhead? Not only are they not funny, they are humorless, you understand the difference right? You are not exactly funny, but, you are not at all humorless. Republicans, in general, are funnier than Libertarians. That is how not-funny Libertarians are.

Liberals of course, are hysterically funny, and that is why you see such successful shows like Jon Stewart’s and Steven Colbert’s. And even on this board, if you go back to Water’s poll you will see the people rated funniest by their own co-posters were liberals.

Not only are Libertarians not funny, they don’t even have a sense of humor. Please tell me who on this site is less funny than Obfuscate and Ironhead? Not only are they not funny, they are humorless, you understand the difference right? You are not exactly funny, but, you are not at all humorless. Republicans, in general, are funnier than Libertarians. That is how not-funny Libertarians are.

Liberals of course, are hysterically funny, and that is why you see such successful shows like Jon Stewart’s and Steven Colbert’s. And even on this board, if you go back to Water’s poll you will see the people rated funniest by their own co-posters were liberals.
That is because liberals vote for liberals, as I said they think they are funny.

Occasionally they even are.

Not only are Libertarians not funny, they don’t even have a sense of humor. Please tell me who on this site is less funny than Obfuscate and Ironhead?

Thanks.

Also, someone needs to decide if I'm a Libertarian or a Republican. Couple days ago I was not funny because I was a "Dour Republican" now I'm not funny cause I'm a "Libertarian".

I agree, Dano's not a funny man, but even as unfunny as he is, he's funnier than Cypress or uscitizen, and he's not funny.

My trolls get some laughs, but I use them very sparingly, as there are few situations that warrant their comment.

Ironhead is funny when he's not talking policy issues.

Rstringfield apparently went to the Ayn Rand school of comedy.

I agree, Dano's not a funny man, but even as unfunny as he is, he's funnier than Cypress or uscitizen, and he's not funny.

My trolls get some laughs, but I use them very sparingly, as there are few situations that warrant their comment.

Ironhead is funny when he's not talking policy issues.

Rstringfield apparently went to the Ayn Rand school of comedy.

You have trolls?

Back