Alternative Trumpper facts…

Yes, how Trumppers fall for his lies and fight for them. Even when they are obvious lies. Delusion.
What are you specifically concerned about has been my question. And will continue to be my question... At the moment I would think you would be more concerned about Joe's lies amd kack of good policies... the ones that are hurting our families and our country as we speak...

What are you specifically concerned about Has been my question. And we'll continue to be my question...
Read above, but the specific point is that Trumppers have mentally chosen to ignore fact and promote fiction.

Delusion is a big issue for our nation, and basing major decisions on pretend stuff, to support emotion is dangerous when it happens on a mass level.

Read above, but the specific point is that Trumppers have mentally chosen to ignore fact and promote fiction.

Delusion is a big issue for our nation, and basing major decisions on pretend stuff, to support emotion is dangerous when it happens on a mass level.
That's simply not true... I do agree that supporting emotions is very dangerous... Stop feeling sorry for Joe... That kind of support Is why so many Americans are suffering these days... You all have to quit pitying him...

The problem with trumppers is that it doesn’t work to offer facts, the Trumppers are not interested in facts, they care about being able to come up with a narrative that fits their agenda, true or not. Alternative facts as they call it.

If they can make up a story that supports their emotional drive, they will adopt it and use it.

Projection. You just described the Democratic Party of America hating, Hamas loving autocrats. :palm:

“there was very little terrorism. We had none. I had four years of — we had no terrorism. We didn’t have a World Trade Center knocked down.”

Trump’s own Justice Department alleged that a mass murder in New York City in 2017, which killed eight people and injured others, was a terrorist attack

That is the weakest of arguments snowflake.

Under Biden's watch, we failed in Afghanistan and lost 13 of our finest over a poorly planned and executed massive evacuation we didn't need to do.

The economy is better than when Trump was president, other than inflation which economists all acknoledge was caused by factors before Biden took office.

That's a very dumb lie. You don't know much about economics, do you?

Of course, you also want to pretend that Covid didn't happen and that the violent BLM riots were mostly peaceful. Dumber still. :palm:

Back