AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
You guys constantly complain about this board, including its moderation.

LEAVE

Quit whining about how much you hate this board and its moderation / ownership and get the fuck out.

No one invited you here. You losers came here because you shut down another board with your bullshit.

Go away.

Mason can stay, he is cool.

LEAVE

Quit whining about how much you hate this board and its moderation / ownership and get the fuck out.

No one invited you here. You losers came here because you shut down another board with your bullshit.

Go away.

Thanks Yurt.

You complained about, and pushed enough for a 12b ban, under Yaya. You also complain about more posters, and things then I can count. Why do you always give people crap, over the exact type of things you do all the time? It's one of the things that makes seem insufferable to many

You complained about, and pushed enough for a 12b ban, under Yaya. You also complain about more posters, and things then I can count. Why do you always give people crap, over the exact type of things you do all the time? It's one of the things that makes seem insufferable to many

Oh, the humanity.

What the fuck does this have to do with the OP??

:facepalm:

I can see why you suck off Grind and Captain Billy, care to explain the sudden turn of events towards Mason?

LEAVE

Go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back