AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking onky for myself I don’t mind people challenging us on our decisions. We have multiple subforums for that exact purpose. Jpp is founded on freedom including the freedom to criticize us mods. I think it’s overall healthy for the board. I wouldn’t want us to be a board where the mods think they are hot shit and can never be challenged. That said, that doesn’t mean I will be receptive to their arguments. But they are welcome to make them.

Speaking onky for myself I don’t mind people challenging us on our decisions. We have multiple subforums for that exact purpose. Jpp is founded on freedom including the freedom to criticize us mods. I think it’s overall healthy for the board. I wouldn’t want us to be a board where the mods think they are hot shit and can never be challenged. That said, that doesn’t mean I will be receptive to their arguments. But they are welcome to make them.

I don't understand how your post relates to Yurts invitation for the Amazonians to leave(except Mason" "Who's cool"" )

I don't understand how your post relates to Yurts invitation for the Amazonians to leave(except Mason" "Who's cool"" )

people are complaining in this thread how you guys are always complaining about mod decisions and I am saying that personally for me I don't consider that an issue

You guys constantly complain about this board, including its moderation.

LEAVE

Quit whining about how much you hate this board and its moderation / ownership and get the fuck out.

No one invited you here. You losers came here because you shut down another board with your bullshit.

Go away.

Mason can stay, he is cool.

Just who says the shit you accused all Amazon folks of? I never said any of the bullshit you charge us with. In fact I like this forum better than Amazon. Now unless Damo says you are king of the forum you can go fuck yourself bitch. Is that plai enough for you fuck face?

Yurt,and only Yurt said that!
I'm thinking Yurt tends to exaggerate,especially when he gets,a new strain.

Careful Mason don't drop the soap Yurt wants to take long warm showers to the wee hours with you. You have an admirer. LOL

I can attest to this; because I've pissed of Billy and Grind, several times.

Rana has just been continually pissed, ever since your BFF left over cheating and will remain so.

But I've challenged them before and one time, over something that had nothing to do with me, I was able to convince them to change their decision and Damo apologized to the person that was involved.

Way to many JPP members just want to use any reason to bitch and moan; but if what they've accused the MODs of, being biased and looking for any reason, then you all need to ask yourself "WHY they've allowed you to stay??".

:truestory:

You know it's bad when Yurt thinks that you're a whiny bunch of bitches.

:evilnod:

Yurt projects just about everything on to those he doesn't get along with, true, or not. He just doesn't like us, and because we have stated concerns about things, noted occasional bias concerns, that we should just pack up. Yurt should just take another vacation from here himself, if he's sick of us.

Yurt projects just about everything on to those he doesn't get along with, true, or not. He just doesn't like us, and because we have stated concerns about things, noted occasional bias concerns, that we should just pack up. Yurt should just take another vacation from here himself, if he's sick of us.

he doesn't like anyone, hell, he hates himself half the time....

I don't care who comes from where.
I do wish the asshats that keep spamming current events with crap and off topic would use the entire board for their meltdowns

I don't care who comes from where.
I do wish the asshats that keep spamming current events with crap and off topic would use the entire board for their meltdowns

Well said, nothing worse than a poor me thread made in the wrong forum...........lol

SOme of these MF's have a Whoa is me moment ever day & consider it a current event, like a 3yr old reporting their successful dump on the pot..:|

Perhaps we need more forums for them not to use
, like "POOR ME", "help", "ATTENTION WHORE SEEKS LOVE, will accept hate or whatever"..(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back