AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me, when I think of Mason.

tenor.gif

:facepalm:

Looks like the band wagon/clown car drove full speed, right over the cliff...couldn't happen to a more deserving group.... (More vile, disgusting, and pathetic than usual....I didn't think that possible....they should be ashamed...)

oh, dear...nothing here....I'm not looking at the forecast this week...I only hear 90 plus...don't want to know any more;)
Did you make it to the car show?

Yes, it was a small one, though. Not advertised enough. One of my friends won both his class and best interior, I won mine. Perhaps another (feel good?) trophy to donate to Jack? :laugh:

Yes, it was a small one, though. Not advertised enough. One of my friends won both his class and best interior, I won mine. Perhaps another (feel good?) trophy to donate to Jack? :laugh:
Well, congrats...a win is always a nice thing when you take pride in what you do...;) I think Jack should select from my trophy collection for his JPP award...perhaps one with the poms...or the waves....they're both red, white, and blue;)

Well, congrats...a win is always a nice thing when you take pride in what you do...;) I think Jack should select from my trophy collection for his JPP award...perhaps one with the poms...or the waves....they're both red, white, and blue;)

Do you have a cheerleader trophy? That would be more fitting...

Looks like the band wagon/clown car drove full speed, right over the cliff...couldn't happen to a more deserving group.... (More vile, disgusting, and pathetic than usual....I didn't think that possible....they should be ashamed...)

Poor USF. Right under the bus, and after all he's done for you. Hope he has good insurance. It's gonna take some major surgery to get that knife out.

Q1ViEPI.jpg

Will Owl be getting a Trophy from RB? (it doesn't seem fair that it's only Jack)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back