America committed the worst terrorist acts in world history

No. They surrendered because Hitler shot himself as Berlin was being captured by Russian forces.

While the United States certainly contributed to the 'daily mail', it was Britain, not us, that destroyed most of the German factories. Most of them were destroyed in a single raid by British planes. They even made a movie about that raid (very popular in Britain!) and how that special bomb was developed.

Berlin was able to be captured because we bombed their factories.

Yes they did. It's why the Nazi's lost that war.

At the same time. As the initial advance. Once expended, they could not keep up the battle. It's why they lost.

Not used in Iraq...and no Nazis were in Iraq either.

Few people use gorillas in war. They are wayward and difficult to control and direct. They are also hard to obtain in any great numbers. I know of no nation using gorilla tactics.

Stalin had super soldier that were created with gorilla and human DNA.

Is that close, Sybil? How far off am I?
You have missed the mark by a country mile, however you are welcome to consider me as you will because my approach is straightforward. I never claim any credentials because this is an anonymous board. Instead, everything I post stands on its own. That's the symbology of the avatar:

ae0e480cb6ac2753ccd14753be9a21d5.jpg

The "I" is my list of credentials. Feel free to imagine that I am an eight-year-old who plays hooky from the 2nd grade.

What I ask of you and of any other mindless leftist is to find your hero(es) who has/have all the credentials in the world, the one(s) you obey and who do all your thinking for you, and bring him/them here so I can have a field day picking him/them apart. Obviously there aren't any intelligent leftists on this site who can offer any sort of a challenge to any mere rational adult who happens by, so if someone would be kind enough to find an intelligent, credentialled leftist from somewhere who can intelligently present a leftist argument, I would greatly appreciate it.

You have missed the mark by a country mile, however you are welcome to consider me as you will because my approach is straightforward. I never claim any credentials because this is an anonymous board. Instead, everything I post stands on its own. That's the symbology of the avatar:

ae0e480cb6ac2753ccd14753be9a21d5.jpg

The "I" is my list of credentials. Feel free to imagine that I am an eight-year-old who plays hooky from the 2nd grade.

What I ask of you and of any other mindless leftist is to find your hero(es) who has/have all the credentials in the world, the one(s) you obey and who do all your thinking for you, and bring him/them here so I can have a field day picking him/them apart. Obviously there aren't any intelligent leftists on this site who can offer any sort of a challenge to any mere rational adult who happens by, so if someone would be kind enough to find an intelligent, credentialled leftist from somewhere who can intelligently present a leftist argument, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sybil, wasn't it established a few weeks ago that Iota Beta Psi is a lesbian sorority? You go girl! :thup:

7pr952.gif

Sybil, wasn't it established a few weeks ago that Iota Beta Psi is a lesbian sorority?
I don't think so. I realize that you made the claim, but we have to consider your track record. You get everything else wrong, and I think you got this one wrong as well, i.e. you're still batting 0.000

But it's totally irrelevant. As I mentioned previously, feel free to treat me as you wish. If it helps you to treat me as a lesbian co-ed, be my guest. If you believe that I will be bothered, you are in for some disappointment, but I think we both know that that's all you have. You're not smart enough for anything else.

It's time for your male nurse Spanky to tie you down for your "massage," Terry. Enjoy.

terry-spanky.gif

I don't think so. I realize that you made the claim, but we have to consider your track record. You get everything else wrong, and I think you got this one wrong as well, i.e. you're still batting 0.000

But it's totally irrelevant. As I mentioned previously, feel free to treat me as you wish. If it helps you to treat me as a lesbian co-ed, be my guest. If you believe that I will be bothered, you are in for some disappointment, but I think we both know that that's all you have. You're not smart enough for anything else.

It's time for your male nurse Spanky to tie you down for your "massage," Terry. Enjoy.

terry-spanky.gif
We? You and your "friends", Sybil?

I can tell it bothers you. Not a lot, but enough. Maybe it's because you are lonely.

We? You and your "friends", Sybil?
We = You and I. I am addressing you. I had forgotten that simple things need to be explained to you. You're not even intelligent enough to distinguish between different people.

I can tell it bothers you.
Nope. You mistakenly believe that it bothers me. Please continue. Do whatever you feel you need to do, and in so doing, inform the rest of the board exactly how you are deluding yourself.

Maybe it's because you are lonely.
Your projection gives you away.

We = You and I. I am addressing you. I had forgotten that simple things need to be explained to you. You're not even intelligent enough to distinguish between different people.

Nope. You mistakenly believe that it bothers me. Please continue. Do whatever you feel you need to do, and in so doing, inform the rest of the board exactly how you are deluding yourself.

Your projection gives you away.
I already know both your track record and mine. What is there to discuss, Sybil? If I'm so unintelligent, why do you bother with me? Does it have something to do with you continually spanking your monkey while online?

Your reaction indicates it does bother you. You are deluded enough to think you are fooling everyone. I'm content with them making up their own minds determining if you're just a stupid liar or a mental illness victim.

Disagreed, but believe most people can think for themselves when it comes to nutjobs, Sybil. :thup:

I already know both your track record and mine. What is there to discuss, Sybil? If I'm so unintelligent, why do you bother with me? Does it have something to do with you continually spanking your monkey while online?

Your reaction indicates it does bother you. You are deluded enough to think you are fooling everyone. I'm content with them making up their own minds determining if you're just a stupid liar or a mental illness victim.

Disagreed, but believe most people can think for themselves when it comes to nutjobs, Sybil. :thup:

You can't even seem to think properly at all, Dutch/Sybil.

I already know both your track record and mine.
Not likely. You are pretty clueless. Start getting things right and start adding value to the board and then your track record can get up off the rock bottom.

What is there to discuss, Sybil?
With you ... not much. What do you and the void have in common?

If I'm so unintelligent, why do you bother with me?
You're like a fidget toy. I play with you while I'm making a graphic or something.

Your reaction indicates it does bother you.
That would be your inability to interpret what you read, but if it makes you feel better to believe that it bothers me, please do so.

You are deluded enough to think you are fooling everyone.
You are deluded enough to believe you are a mind reader. Hey, whatever helps you make it through the day ...

I'm content with them making up their own minds determining if you're just a stupid liar or a mental illness victim.
I hope they all appreciate the extra latitude you are giving them. It really is rather big of you.

I recall the saying that ignorance is bliss. It made me wonder what incentive you could possibly have to learn anything.

Back