America committed the worst terrorist acts in world history

con·cen·tra·tion camp
noun
a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.
Google

Compared to the historical norm we should be proud....but do not call those concentration camps....that is lying....you should attempt to do better.

Well you can pick any name you want.

It was still moving Americans away from their homes and concentrating them is specific locations under the guise of security.

Well you can pick any name you want.

It was still moving Americans away from their homes and concentrating them is specific locations under the guise of security.

You picked the name...and you lied....I am one of the last of the Truth Tellers....You will not do that with me with out my objection.

Nordberg, the rear is not a flank. It is the rear. A battalion brings up the rear, not the rear flank.

Then how come a horse has a rear flank, Sybil?

How come a mesocyclone has a rear flank downdraft?
440px-Tornadic_supercell.jpg

A flank is to one side. A rear flank is towards the rear of the side, Sybil. :thup:
Now post something completely irrelevant to distract from your wackiness. I'll wait. LOL

Then how come a horse has a rear flank, Sybil?
Before you go into a mindless "Then how come there is northwest, and a southeast, and a west-by-northwest?" diversion, because you have no English comprehension, go back and read the context, and then consider going back to school and getting that education you never received because your parents never loved you and left you to the gutter rats to teach you about the world. Then you should get some heavy narcotics and go on another drug-induced, truth-searching sabbatical in the Gobi desert where you can study how the wind blows dust, and you can add as much value there as you add here.

Terry, I'll send your male nurse, Spanky, over to give you a sponge bath.

terry-spanky.gif

Brilliant military tactic for the time.

While Hitler obviously had his flaws he also had some genius ideas.

The same as any psycho I imagine.

How much of this came from him though is up for debate. It's never really been settled.

The big problem with Blitzkrieg ('lightning war') is that it easily expends your resources. After the initial (and very effective) punch, what then?
Of course, beating the French isn't exactly difficult.

Back