America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Gunlover's panties in a wad; fear grips the nutbase as panic spreads among the stupid

ZOMG!

Circle the wagons!

Moron labe! Moron labe!

On March 30, the 30th anniversary of the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan, Jim Brady, who sustained a debilitating head wound in the attack, and his wife, Sarah, came to Capitol Hill to push for a ban on the controversial “large magazines.”

Brady, for whom the law requiring background checks on handgun purchasers is named, then met with White House press secretary Jay Carney.

During the meeting, President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, “to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda,” she said.

“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

In the meeting, she said, Obama discussed how records get into the system and what can be done about firearms retailers.

Her husband specifically brought up the proposed ban on large magazine clips, and she noted that even former vice president Dick Cheney had suggested that some restrictions on the clips might make sense.

“He just laughed,” Sarah Brady said approvingly of the president. Both she and her husband, she emphasized, had absolute confidence that the president was committed to regulation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...steve-croley/2011/04/04/AFt9EKND_story_2.html

jesusGun_BottleCROPPED.jpg

Good way to shore up millions of votes, alienate voters and go against their issues. Let's see what he proposes instead.

Also:
coexist-firearm-gun-manufacturer-logo-sticker.jpg

fear.gif
How'd that fear-mongering work for you gunlovers in 2008?

It got Heller through the USSC. It also increased firearms ownership by a few million.
How'd that fear mongering work for you now?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807332 said:
It did? How so?
Well directed efforts from the NRA and other gun rights groups won the day during the Heller case. Since you're presumptively labeling gun owners as fear mongering and paranoid, then it would stand to reason their efforts resulted in Heller being won. And then again with McDonald.

So since you avoided any sort of discussion in the other thread, what exactly do you propose as far as 'gun control' goes?

knowing that the 2nd Amendment is the check on the federal government by not providing the gov any single ability to infringe on the right to bear arms, one has to be a total statist authoritarian moron to be in favor of any restriction at all, even large capacity gun magazines.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807343 said:
Fortunately, I'm not one of those.

The only people who might wish me harm are internet blowhards, who talk big and do jack shit.

most people always do that to internet troll jackasses.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807341 said:
I propose that gunlovers like this guy

militia-fail.jpg

(is that you, King of Pissdumb?) give themselves a break from spreading rumors that Obama's plotting to take away their precious guns, without which they cannot pretend to be men.

Barring that, I propose that gunlovers in the icy clutches of fear choose more suitable garments.

http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Categori...nties-Hanes/Women_Panties_NoRideUp-Hanes.aspx
So... you're trolling? Cool story bro.

John Bolton suggested Friday that Barack Obama is laying the foundation to push an ambitious gun control agenda if (when) he wins a second term.

Trying to make his background relevant to an audience of gun activists, (paranoid, pusillanimous firearm fetishists) the former ambassador to the United Nations and dark horse presidential candidate accused the administration of using its own failures in the war against Mexican drug cartels as a pretext for more gun control.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53957.html#ixzz1L6z8du6x

bolton2blog.jpg

:lol:​

Yup, lovely discussion there legion.

Wake me when you actually have the stones for some sort of intellectual discourse. And you get mad when people call you a troll.

Back