America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807525 said:
No point to make?
No problem!
Never has been a problem for you I imagine, what with a couple years trolling here.
You want a debate, bring a topic, not trolling.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807541 said:
The topic is the irrational paranoia of gun fetishists, who are constantly spreading panic-stricken claims that the evil Obama is coming to take their toys away.

Here's something for you to peruse:

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/do...ep-and-bear-arms-fundraising-email.php?page=1

So how is this different then people who claimed Bush was a tyrant for taking away OTHER civil liberties?
And does the CCRKBA memo have a date on it? Because a lot of those claims are pre-2010.

The topic is the irrational paranoia of gun fetishists, who are constantly spreading panic-stricken claims that the evil Obama is coming to take their toys away.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/do...ep-and-bear-arms-fundraising-email.php?page=1

It is rational to take what a person says to extrapolate a position that person has taken. It is also rational to take their word when they say they are working towards something to mean that they actually are working towards it.

An irrational position is when one attempts to tell people that the position they have taken and their direct statement that they are working towards something to mean exactly opposite of what they stated.

Tell me, who is irrational?

So how is this different then people who claimed Bush was a tyrant for taking away OTHER civil liberties?
And does the CCRKBA memo have a date on it? Because a lot of those claims are pre-2010.

Which "other" liberties? They complained about the PATRIOT act in that fashion, that legislation has only been strengthened under this President.

It is rational to take what a person says to extrapolate a position that person has taken. It is also rational to take their word when they say they are working towards something to mean that they actually are working towards it.

An irrational position is when one attempts to tell people that the position they have taken and their direct statement that they are working towards something to mean exactly opposite of what they stated.

Tell me, who is irrational?

cool_story_bro.png

So when the president talks about pressing for gun control, we are paranoid for believing him?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807554 said:
1. It's different because it's the topic of the thread. That thing you keep wanting to debate seriously, remember?

2. Those recoils you've been absorbing must have afftected your ability to use Google. The email was sent to paraoid gunlovers on Mar. 31 2011.

"The email, sent on Thursday..."

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme..._claims_obama_has_secret_freedom_crushing.php

Next.
Firstly, the other civil liberties argument is an analogue to this one, hence my bringing it up. The point, as it is obvious your trolling brain is incapable of discerning, is people being vigilante and watchful for a tyrannical government isn't just found in gun owners, though they are often the most vigilante. To label it as paranoid is to ignore the past 80 years of gun control in this country, as labeling other paranoid about things such as TSA and the patriot act.

Secondly, if that's the date then it's misinformed. That doesn't mean however that gun owners should simply put blinders on and ignore anything the administration may attempt.

yeah, i guess we shouldn't worry about the obama administration illegally running guns to mexice, then blaming it on our love of guns so they can try to implement the registration of mutliple long gun sales, should we?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807585 said:
So you can't reply to the arguments presented against you, and resume the only thing that you have done here for the past couple years; trolling.

yeah, i guess we shouldn't worry about the obama administration illegally running guns to mexice, then blaming it on our love of guns so they can try to implement the registration of multliple long gun sales, should we?

Of course not, we can never take anything the man says he will do at face value. Because then we are "racist" and "paranoid"...

So you can't reply to the arguments presented against you, and resume the only thing that you have done here for the past couple years; trolling.

Which 'argument' was that?

Posting 'cool story, bro' graphics, or calling me a troll?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807603 said:
Which 'argument' was that?

Posting 'cool story, bro' graphics, or calling me a troll?
If your posts are without merit, why should me replies to them be different? Unlike you, who frequently deletes their posts for go knows whatever reason, I leave everything I've posted. And you and everyone who might doubt can see that when you pose some sort of post with merit, I respond to it in kind.

Poor Yurtard. Nothing to add to the discussion, so he succumbs to his chronic legion-err disease.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;807704 said:
Poor Yurtard. Nothing to add to the discussion, so he succumbs to his chronic legion-err disease.
Shall I comb through the last 400 posts you've made to find serious discussion? I'm willing to bet that my results would be sparse indeed.

Back