America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Tiffany and Adrian McKinnon returned from vacation to find their Montgomery, Ala., home ransacked. "Tears just rolled down my face as I walked in and saw everything gone and piles of trash all over my home," recalled Tiffany. Adrian was surveying the damage when, incredibly, a man walked through the back door wearing Adrian's hat! Police say Adrian pointed a gun at the suspect and told him to lie on the floor. Then Adrian got an idea: He forced the suspect to clean up the mess. When police arrived, the suspect griped about his treatment. "The police officer laughed at him when he complained and said anybody else would have shot him dead," said Tiffany.

Police are praising the courage of a concealed-carry permit holder who helped subdue a gunman in a deadly bank robbery. Chris Chappell was making a withdrawal when a man opened fire, killing two tellers and wounding two others. Chappell ran out of the bank and drew his gun, taking cover behind his SUV.The gunman tried to flee the bank, but encountered Chappell and ran back inside. At that time two passing sheriff's deputies noticed the disturbance and turned around to investigate. The gunman grabbed a hostage and made another attempt to escape, but he was met by Chappell and the deputies. When the gunman stumbled, one of the deputies subdued him with a gunshot."It's certainly commendable; said Jefferson County, Alabama, Sheriff's Sgt. Randy Christian. "It's obvious he played a key role in keeping the guy there until we could get there. It's a great testament to someone willing to take action."

Upon returning home, an NRA Life member received some alarming news. His wife had just seen people running in and out of her father's home. Retrieving a pistol and a shotgun, the man drove his pickup the short trip to the house in question and cornered three suspicious men sitting in a car. "I jumped out of the truck and they stuck their hands up in the car. I made the driver get out," he told a local newspaper. As he held the suspects at gunpoint, they told him they had stopped to urinate, but he didn't believe their story. "I said, 'You don't need to talk to me because the sheriff's coming and you need to talk to him.'" When police arrived, they charged the men with third-degree burglary and recovered several stolen items.

GRSC_ACR_6544.jpg

Tiffany and Adrian McKinnon returned from vacation to find their Montgomery, Ala., home ransacked. "Tears just rolled down my face as I walked in and saw everything gone and piles of trash all over my home," recalled Tiffany. Adrian was surveying the damage when, incredibly, a man walked through the back door wearing Adrian's hat! Police say Adrian pointed a gun at the suspect and told him to lie on the floor. Then Adrian got an idea: He forced the suspect to clean up the mess. When police arrived, the suspect griped about his treatment. "The police officer laughed at him when he complained and said anybody else would have shot him dead," said Tiffany.

Are you violating someones copyright, drunkard?

5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Proper format is to post the first few paragraphs and then link to the article for the rest. Please don't repost entire articles here. Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

A 22-year-old man confined to a wheelchair had just returned home from work when he heard a noise outside. According to police, he peered outside though his bedroom window and saw two people climbing into his house. When the intruders kicked open his bedroom door, the victim opened fire on them with a semi-automatic handgun. One of the alleged burglars was hit and his accomplice ran out the front door. Authorities said the suspect who was shot would be charged with first-degree burglary upon his release from the hospital. His accomplice was arrested after a brief foot pursuit.

When two masked men -- one of them armed with a pistol -- entered a Birmingham, Ala., convenience store and demanded money, the 29-year-old clerk grabbed his own pistol. Police said that when the armed robber pointed his gun at the clerk, the clerk shot the masked gunman, killing him. The clerk then held the second suspect for police. The second man was charged with first-degree robbery.

A 66-year-old Montgomery, Ala., man and his handgun prevented a would-be robber from making off with a bank bag belonging to a church. The victim had arrived at a bank on a Monday morning, ready to deposit funds from his congregation, when he was approached by a man who forced him to the ground and took the money. However, the church courier stood up, drew his gun and fired a shot that foiled the crime. His attacker initially fell to the ground and subsequently fled, but dropped the bank bag in the process. All the money inside was recovered. Police said later it was uncertain if the suspect had been struck by the shot, or if he had simply fallen.

A 22-year-old man confined to a wheelchair had just returned home from work when he heard a noise outside. According to police, he peered outside though his bedroom window and saw two people climbing into his house. When the intruders kicked open his bedroom door, the victim opened fire on them with a semi-automatic handgun. One of the alleged burglars was hit and his accomplice ran out the front door. Authorities said the suspect who was shot would be charged with first-degree burglary upon his release from the hospital. His accomplice was arrested after a brief foot pursuit.

Did you write the account above, drunkard?

5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Proper format is to post the first few paragraphs and then link to the article for the rest. Please don't repost entire articles here. Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

A 66-year-old Montgomery, Ala., man and his handgun prevented a would-be robber from making off with a bank bag belonging to a church. The victim had arrived at a bank on a Monday morning, ready to deposit funds from his congregation, when he was approached by a man who forced him to the ground and took the money. However, the church courier stood up, drew his gun and fired a shot that foiled the crime. His attacker initially fell to the ground and subsequently fled, but dropped the bank bag in the process. All the money inside was recovered. Police said later it was uncertain if the suspect had been struck by the shot, or if he had simply fallen.

Are you a plagiarist, drunkard?

Back