America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808568 said:
Is that your notion of evidence?

It ain't mine. It would only 'convince' someone predisposed to believe it.

By the way, I'd say a lot of gunlovers are hypervigilant. Look it up.
I'd disagree with your assessment, and additionally question your method for determining it.
And no, that's not all the evidence I have on you. But posting personal information is against the rules. After as many times as you've been banned for it, I assume you would know that.

i don't know how the troll knew....does seem to indicate someone with inside knowledge

Legion has been aware ever since Voltaire returned to the site, but I'm not entirely certain how he knew. Its possible that Voltaire merely changed his screen name, in which case, a simple history search would have given it away. Its not as if Legion is above researching other posters...

No, just called me legion last week, and said 6 other people agreed with him.

bullshit....i said think you are a troll...but not sure...i did not call you legion at all...i said your posts indicate you are not new...keep up the lies asshole

and that was a PM....you just broke the rules over your petty bitter assholery

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure (though not certain) that Yurt recanted on that accusation.

at first i defended him...then he made posts that are exactly like legion...and he made a post about something on another board that only legion knows about....i am not positive dune is legion, but many factors make it so i cannot rule it out. also...others have PM'd and mentioned that he is legion....

I'd disagree with your assessment, and additionally question your method for determining it.
And no, that's not all the evidence I have on you. But posting personal information is against the rules. After as many times as you've been banned for it, I assume you would know that.

How convenient.

This entire thread proves the 'hypervigilance' of the gunlover, which was the point of the OP.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808762 said:
How convenient.

This entire thread proves the 'hypervigilance' of the gunlover, which was the point of the OP.

eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. - wendell phillips.

eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. - wendell phillips.

Eternal laughter is the reward of the crazed. - ¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿

"If Obama takes away our guns, it’s just a step into trying to take away everything else.”

http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/right-wing-gun-nuts-and-their-paranoid-armed-revolt/

"They're scared to death..."

http://gbuddy.blogspot.com/2008/11/silly-paranoid-gun-nuts-really-scared.html

"If they shut down the Internet, I’m getting out my gun..."

http://www.theatlantic.com/daily-dish/archive/2010/06/glenn-reynolds-paranoid-gun-nut/185709/

TTTTT, you continually post anti-gun bits & pieces.

Are you in favor of banning all privately owned guns?

Are you in favor of banning guns designed specifically for hunting?

Exactly what is your stance on gun control?

TTTTT, you continually post anti-gun bits & pieces.

Are you in favor of banning all privately owned guns?

Are you in favor of banning guns designed specifically for hunting?

Exactly what is your stance on gun control?

How are factual accounts of events with authentic, linked sources "anti-gun"?

How are factual accounts of events with authentic, linked sources "anti-gun"?

Which explains why I am asking your stance on gun ownership.

You refuse to say you are anti-gun, you have not posted any pro-gun information, and you will not answer any simple questions.

Why is that?

Which explains why I am asking your stance on gun ownership.

You refuse to say you are anti-gun, you have not posted any pro-gun information, and you will not answer any simple questions.

Why is that?

I've posted factual information. You chose to regard it as 'anti-gun'.

What constitutes 'pro-gun information'?

the only people who should large magazines are our heros in blue! They need to be able to pump 60 rounds in 6 seconds into american citizens!! No judge, no jury, no chance of survival. Woo hoo. And our brave soldiers coming home to join the force. what a great idea! Paramilitary home land security FTW.

A thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

tumblr_ld3h7rA7JX1qaab48o1_400.jpg

A suspect in an early Tuesday morning Tempe shooting has been arrested after a search on "A" Mountain, 12 News reports.
Tempe police said one person was shot at a light rail station near the downtown area.
Officers responded around 3:45 a.m. to 3rd Street and Mill Avenue where one person was found with a gunshot wound...

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/new...20110531tempe-shooting-a-mountain-search.html

A Newark man was charged with murder in the shooting of an off-duty police officer who was killed while waiting for a slice of pizza at a city restaurant...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/death_of_newark_police_officer.html[/FONT]

Back