America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808563 said:
If it's a fact, then you should be able to prove it. Or don't you put that much effort into your posts?
Just look at the dates of 'former' legion posters when they joined and when they were either canceled, banned, or stopped posting. With one exception they follow chronologically and end with you. Then there is your posting style, and you seem to share the exact same comments and insults for certain board members despite supposedly not being the same person.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808564 said:
Making allegations of "fact" and being able to prove them are two different things. You know the difference?
And of course the best way to discern facts is to remain vigilante, yet for some reason you oppose this.

Just look at the dates of 'former' legion posters when they joined and when they were either canceled, banned, or stopped posting. With one exception they follow chronologically and end with you.

Is that your notion of evidence?

It ain't mine. It would only 'convince' someone predisposed to believe it.

By the way, I'd say a lot of gunlovers are hypervigilant. Look it up.

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808560 said:
Bullshit.

First of all, you like to change the definition of 'trolling' to suit yourself, don't you?

I read the Announcements and Suggestions forum a while ago, when I first registered.

You and a few others have managed to accuse anyone new you don't like of the same crap.

Some leave and never come back.

I noticed you haven't accused Wolfspinne, though...I wonder why?

If you've got some kind of proof of your claim that I'm someone else, post it.

If you can't, well, it speaks for itself. We both know you're full of shit.

You and your pals do more trolling here than anyone else.

You want to argue that the gunlovers aren't panicking - again - over a rumor? Go for it.

bullshit....many of those "new" people were you legion....you created those users so it would like like many were accused of being legion...the mods even called you out on it

why are you so afraid that you have to hide behind proxy servers?

bullshit....many of those "new" people were you legion....you created those users so it would like like many were accused of being legion...the mods even called you out on it

Well, well. Patient Zero of the Legion-err disease epidemic makes his entrance.

Tell everyone how many others you've accused of the same thing.

Of course, you never seem to have any proof, but that doesn't stop you from claiming 100 per cent accuracy, does it?

You're a liar.

I know it, you know it.

Now, debate the issue, or fuck off.

Isn't this the poster that also "knew" that Voltaire was formerly Tabasco? Or was that another troll? Keenly wishing to know how a troll would have that info? Wouldn't only be someone within the youngins or someone a youngin would have told?

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808570 said:

Of course, you never seem to have any proof, but that doesn't stop you from claiming 100 per cent accuracy, does it?

You're a liar.

I know it, you know it.

How would a newbie troll know what proof he had or how many have been accused?

Scoff-rhetorical question~

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808560 said:
Bullshit.

First of all, you like to change the definition of 'trolling' to suit yourself, don't you?

I read the Announcements and Suggestions forum a while ago, when I first registered.

You and a few others have managed to accuse anyone new you don't like of the same crap.

Some leave and never come back.

I noticed you haven't accused Wolfspinne, though...I wonder why?

If you've got some kind of proof of your claim that I'm someone else, post it.

If you can't, well, it speaks for itself. We both know you're full of shit.

You and your pals do more trolling here than anyone else.

You want to argue that the gunlovers aren't panicking - again - over a rumor? Go for it.

Apparently a few of them even think you and I are the same person, as obviously rediculous as that is.

Isn't this the poster that also "knew" that Voltaire was formerly Tabasco? Or was that another troll? Keenly wishing to know how a troll would have that info? Wouldn't only be someone within the youngins or someone a youngin would have told?

i'm pretty sure it was this troll...voltaire busted the troll....honestly...he will never fess up, he is too afraid, that is why he hides behind proxy servers and whines about how people who like guns are afraid....because really, he is just projecting

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;808570 said:

You're a liar.

I know it, you know it.

i've provided ample evidence....so have others...and everytime evidence is given you ignore it....it is hilarious that you lie about it and then accuse others of being liars

why do you hide behind proxy servers? why are you so scared?

i'm pretty sure it was this troll...voltaire busted the troll....honestly...he will never fess up, he is too afraid, that is why he hides behind proxy servers and whines about how people who like guns are afraid....because really, he is just projecting

Yeah-OK, but how would a troll know that Voltaire was Tabasco? I would think only a youngin would have known that??? What I am asking you is that the troll is either a youngin or a poster a youngin has told things too-no?

Yeah-OK, but how would a troll know that Voltaire was Tabasco? I would think only a youngin would have known that??? What I am asking you is that the troll is either a youngin or a poster a youngin has told things too-no?

only a youngin knows voltaire was tabasco?

Same old lies Yurt, don't you ever tire?

You will literaly make up any lie at any time to suit your fancy.

Back