America will start its recovery...

Jarod

Contributor
I know many will not agree with me, but here is my opinion...

Our nation will be on the road to getting back on track come next January, no matter which of the three likely canidates are elected.

All three of the pending canidates are honest and in my opinion would not lie us into a war. They might promote a war I would disagree with (McCain) but I dont belive they would PR and Market us into a war like Dumbya did. I also dont see in McCain, Clinton or Obama the irrational adherence to religous dogma and stedfastnest to a failing idea that Bush seemed to hold to. Neither seem to be afraid to admit mistakes or the type to refuse to move on once its clear a mistake was made.

Clinton will keep the nation in peril divide.

Obama and Mccain would be fine presidents. I prefer Obama however.

Clinton will keep the nation in peril divide.

Obama and Mccain would be fine presidents. I prefer Obama however.

I perfer Obama, but I think Senator Clinton would be a great president. What is it about her you dont like?

her authoritarian style, her corrupt past, campaign tactics, people she surrounds herself with, he healthcare plan, ssi plan, flip flop on issues.... list goes on and on.

Also she will keep the country divided.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOYcM1z5fTs

Okay, now some ideas I can at least respect and discuss. Lets start with the first one.

Her Authoritarian Style? What are you talking about here? What has she done to exhibit an authoritarian style?

See, name calling tells me nuthing, except it makes me suspect you just dont like her because you dont like the image the Republicans have created of her. Do you have a real reason?

See chapdog's list. Plus add "her attempt to personally destroy bill's rape victims"

Okay, now some ideas I can at least respect and discuss. Lets start with the first one.

Her Authoritarian Style? What are you talking about here? What has she done to exhibit an authoritarian style?

well for one her healthcare plan is authoritarian by nature.. garnishing wages if you dont adhere to it. The way she speaks, many parts of her book she wrote.

They all three suck. Obama probably sucks the least. The only time McCain ever admits a mistake is when he is caught and it threatens to derail his egomaniacal ambition.

Bill raped no one.

If bill and hill had done any of the shit you guys claim Star would have had their asses.

They were the most investigated couple on the planet for half a dozen years. They were investigated by people who hate them even more than you do. Grow Up!

Bill raped no one.

If bill and hill had done any of the shit you guys claim Star would have had their asses.

They were the most investigated couple on the planet for half a dozen years. They were investigated by people who hate them even more than you do. Grow Up!

Bill Raped Juanita Broadrick. We can go down this path publicly if you like, or you can research it yourself first and save yourself the embarrassment of defending these criminals.

well for one her healthcare plan is authoritarian by nature.. garnishing wages if you dont adhere to it. The way she speaks, many parts of her book she wrote.

Ive not read the book, but I dont see her speaking style as authoritarian. As far as the health care plan, I agree with it. Here is why. The major problem that affects those of us responsable enough to carry haalth insurance.. is that we end up paying for those who do not carry health insurance. We as a nation will not allow people to die on the streets when health care is available, just over an issue of money, at least not outright. Reconizing that, I am for requireing as many people as possable to pay for a basic health care policy in case they get sick, so they dont end up costing the rest of us a lot of money.

Ive not read the book, but I dont see her speaking style as authoritarian. As far as the health care plan, I agree with it. Here is why. The major problem that affects those of us responsable enough to carry haalth insurance.. is that we end up paying for those who do not carry health insurance. We as a nation will not allow people to die on the streets when health care is available, just over an issue of money, at least not outright. Reconizing that, I am for requireing as many people as possable to pay for a basic health care policy in case they get sick, so they dont end up costing the rest of us a lot of money.

SO you're an authoritarian with everyone's good in mind. Funny that. That's how it always goes.

garnishing wages is a strong arm tactic equating to a form of a crime like not paying taxes or not paying child support.

Even here in MA with the romney healthcare plan we are penalized if we dont have insurance.. We lose a state exemption of a couple hundred dollars. But they dont dare touch our paychecks. thats criminal in my opinion.. brings back thoughts of British empire acts against the colonials.

Back