America will start its recovery...

SO you're an authoritarian with everyone's good in mind. Funny that. That's how it always goes.

Its the same thing as social security, unresponsable people dont save for retirement, we wont let them starve... so we all pay into a fund!

Ive not read the book, but I dont see her speaking style as authoritarian. As far as the health care plan, I agree with it. Here is why. The major problem that affects those of us responsable enough to carry haalth insurance.. is that we end up paying for those who do not carry health insurance. We as a nation will not allow people to die on the streets when health care is available, just over an issue of money, at least not outright. Reconizing that, I am for requireing as many people as possable to pay for a basic health care policy in case they get sick, so they dont end up costing the rest of us a lot of money.

And so your charitable heart empowers you to dictate to others? Nope, don't think so. Either tell them no or pay for it.

garnishing wages is going to far by our federal government for something like forcing us to get health care.. take away parts of our exemption specific for health care, add a tax if you think u can pass it, but garnish wages gives reason to our rights to bare arms.

Okay so we disagree on the authoritarian style, I can live with that.

Her her corrupt past? What are you talking about here?

Her Authoritarian Style? What are you talking about here? What has she done to exhibit an authoritarian style?

Voter suppression....

Breaking DNC rules by trying to get Florida and Michigan delegates counted after agreeing not to...

The list goes on.

I did shitstain, she tried to personally destroy bill's sex crime victims. The Juanita Broadrick case is especially reprehensible.

You have no facts to support that and you know it! That is made up crap thrown at her by Republican attack machine.

Even if Hillary had no flaws - which, unfortunately, is not the case - she would be a very ineffective President, simply because of her name & who she is. She would lose Congress, either in '08 or '10, and her tenure would be defined by gridlock and partisan posturing. She would get very little done.

She'd be a better President than Bush, and that's about all you can say about her. She wouldn't change much, overall, and we'd get a lot of politics as usual.

To me, that would be a tragic missed opportunity, but I tend to be somewhat melodramatic....

Bill Raped Juanita Broadrick. We can go down this path publicly if you like, or you can research it yourself first and save yourself the embarrassment of defending these criminals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

She is a nut job.

Five people have stated that Broaddrick told them about a rape shortly after it allegedly occurred: two of these may have a grudge against Clinton for commuting the sentence of the man who killed their father, and a third is Broaddrick's current husband, who was involved in an extra-marital affair with her at the time. Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband of the alleged assault at the time.[6]

Last edited:
garnishing wages is going to far by our federal government for something like forcing us to get health care.. take away parts of our exemption specific for health care, add a tax if you think u can pass it, but garnish wages gives reason to our rights to bare arms.

Why is it any different than Social Security?

Even if Hillary had no flaws - which, unfortunately, is not the case - she would be a very ineffective President, simply because of her name & who she is. She would lose Congress, either in '08 or '10, and her tenure would be defined by gridlock and partisan posturing. She would get very little done.

She'd be a better President than Bush, and that's about all you can say about her. She wouldn't change much, overall, and we'd get a lot of politics as usual.

To me, that would be a tragic missed opportunity, but I tend to be somewhat melodramatic....

I agree with you. But she wuold be better than Bush.

This is something to be said for partisan gridlock and not a lot getting done. The less the government gets involved and f's things up the better off we are.

Voter suppression....

Breaking DNC rules by trying to get Florida and Michigan delegates counted after agreeing not to...

The list goes on.

1) I dont see where she has done that.
2) She agreed not to try to get the delegates to count?

Why is it any different than Social Security?

it is different, but for the sake of not arguing lets say its not. Why would anyone want to elect someone thats going to start a program anything like social security. You would think we would learn from our mistakes.

This is something to be said for partisan gridlock and not a lot getting done. The less the government gets involved and f's things up the better off we are.

That's WAY too simplistic. Perhaps on some things, that is true, but for issues like reforming Social Security, energy policy, immigration, education & undoing NCLB, et al. - it does not serve the majority of people to have gridlock & ineffectiveness. There are issues that won't simply go away because the gov't can't get involved.

1) I dont see where she has done that.
2) She agreed not to try to get the delegates to count?

she signed a document with obama and edwards that stated she would take her name off the ballot of Michigan and not campaign in Florida. she 'forgot' to take name of Michigan. and was only 'fundraising' in FL during the primary.

i mean come on man... shes the resurrection of Nixon campaign politics.

Back