American Idiots

Cancel7

Banned
It's really interesting to watch all of the morons coming out of the woodwork ever since we ended up with a woman and a black man as serious front runners.

You really need to keep a notebook to keep up with the moron Chris Matthews' comments about Hillary Clinton and women candidates in general. What a slobbering fool. And his strange rant post-iowa about how Obama was a "thirdworld" candidate was really enlightening since I had been under the impression that Obama was an American.

Now, you have Bill Bennett, making this keen observation:

Barack Obama has “taught the black community you don”t have to act like Jesse Jackson."

Wow. It's amazing how the black community is both monolithic and stupid. They sure are learning a lot lately. I wonder if Obama taught them how to behave in restaurants too, and that's why O'Reily was able to catch them acting like white people over at Sylvia's where until Obama ran for President, they were always breaking out into spasms of outrage and screaming "MF'er where's my MF'ing tea, MF'er?"

"Well maybe I'm the faggot America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda."

GreenDay

Racist don't even realize when they sound racist. They think that as long as they don't say anything directly negative, then they aren't being racist.

How about people who believe in racial discrimination as a tool of justice? what are they?

Racially Sensitive. They realize those that have been oppressed by racist policies in the past still has an effect on today's society. They must be sensitive to those who are effected by those policies.

It's really interesting to watch all of the morons coming out of the woodwork ever since we ended up with a woman and a black man as serious front runners.

You really need to keep a notebook to keep up with the moron Chris Matthews' comments about Hillary Clinton and women candidates in general. What a slobbering fool. And his strange rant post-iowa about how Obama was a "thirdworld" candidate was really enlightening since I had been under the impression that Obama was an American.

Now, you have Bill Bennett, making this keen observation:

Barack Obama has “taught the black community you don”t have to act like Jesse Jackson."

Wow. It's amazing how the black community is both monolithic and stupid. They sure are learning a lot lately. I wonder if Obama taught them how to behave in restaurants too, and that's why O'Reily was able to catch them acting like white people over at Sylvia's where until Obama ran for President, they were always breaking out into spasms of outrage and screaming "MF'er where's my MF'ing tea, MF'er?"

"Well maybe I'm the faggot America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda."

GreenDay

It is so funny that they think these things are from outside of their minds when they are really from inside their minds.

They have never questioned themselves about what prejudices they harbor.

I have done this since being a teenager. I question myself about what I believe and why. Some people are just not into being slef aware I guess.

It is so funny that they think these things are from outside of their minds when they are really from inside their minds.

I have done this since being a teenager. I question myself about what I believe and why. Some people are just not into being slef aware I guess.

Most seem to be either too stupit or not able to handle the truth about themselves.

I know a lot of people that will admit to being racist or slightly racist, and they get more respect from me than someone who is racist but won't admit it. Someone who can admit it can change it, someone who denies just tries to defend their stance.

Every human walking carries prejudices. To examine them and prove to yourself what they really are and to work to lose them is what thinking people do. Idiots embrace them and think they are their defining elements.

You are a classic example.........

Every human walking carries prejudices. To examine them and prove to yourself what they really are and to work to lose them is what thinking people do. Idiots embrace them and think they are their defining elements.

of your own analogy...you are prejudice against all conservatives...work on it Desh!;)

Racially Sensitive. They realize those that have been oppressed by racist policies in the past still has an effect on today's society. They must be sensitive to those who are effected by those policies.

Revenge is not a legitimate basis for policy. They're not sensitive, they're racially discriminatory and don't believe white or male individuals have the same civil rights as others. That's racist and sexist. Sorry, it's true, no matter how brainwashed you are on the issue.

What's digital about you, dave? You seem fairly low fi.

Last edited:
of your own analogy...you are prejudice against all conservatives...work on it Desh!;)

I try to judge people by what they say and do not what others say and do .

In the end I dont we have any other way of judging people.

If you really try to do this you will avoid most prejudice.

I know conservatives I have respect for.

I find most conservatives I meet do not really examine their fellow man in this way. They seem to call any attempt to truely understand their fellow man is being "politically correct". I have always found it an insight into how they see being a fully thinking being. "Dont bother me with being a caring human being it gets in the way of my philosophy" is what it says to me.

I try to judge people by what they say and do not what others say and do .

In the end I dont we have any other way of judging people.

If you really try to do this you will avoid most prejudice.

I know conservatives I have respect for.

I find most conservatives I meet do not really examine their fellow man in this way. They seem to call any attempt to truely understand their fellow man is being "politically correct". I have always found it an insight into how they see being a fully thinking being. "Dont bother me with being a caring human being it gets in the way of my philosophy" is what it says to me.

WHat about those who still want to hire people based on race and gender? According to what you've said here, isn't racial and gender discrimination wrong?

Revenge is not a legitimate basis for policy. They're not sensitive, they're racially discriminatory and don't believe white or male individuals have the same civil rights as others. That's racist and sexist. Sorry, it's true, not matter how brainwashed you are on the issue.

The policy is not based on revenge. It is based on helping those get out of the hole they were put in due to racial policies. You may feel slighted but who do you know that doesn't have a job because of AA or some policy you feel 'hurts' white males? It's a non-issue.

They are designed to blunt the effects of historic prejudices.

If you examine them closely they dont hold ANYONE back.

The policy is not based on revenge. It is based on helping those get out of the hole they were put in due to racial policies. You may feel slighted but who do you know that doesn't have a job because of AA or some policy you feel 'hurts' white males? It's a non-issue.

Past wrongs do not justify continued racial and gender discrimination. That is a non-solution. It is a violation of civil rights laws.

It is an issue. no matter how long you lie and spin, you cannot escape the truth of the matter with nice sounding slogans.

Back