American politics now: it ain't pretty.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
So let's see where we are at:

Given the increasing mental deterioration of Trump's speeches and interview commentary in recent weeks, it would seem that short of frothing at the mouth and disrobing to relieve himself in public, nothing will deter his "base" or the RNC from attempting to put him back in office.

At the same token, Biden would have to piss his pants and ask can he go out and play afterwards when giving a speech before the DNC concede he's not up to snuff for another 4 years.

Then you have the RNC majority leader literally lose his mind mid sentence and freeze during a Q & A, yet NO ONE calls for him to resign.

Meanwhile, sex scandals, financial chicanery and just plain stupid corruption permeate both parties in the House & Senate.

But suggest a push for a 3rd or more viable political parties, and the majority of Americans react as if you've killed and ate a baby on the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral.

And the band played on. :palm:

On par with "give me evidence that the Earth is not flat".

Biden speaks regularly and uses an adult vocabulary and makes sense. That removes him far from Daffy Donald. realm of speaking. I heard all this right wing craziness about Biden, so I listened carefully to pick up what was there. It isn't. He stumbles due to stuttering, but his speech is very solid. He makes sense and is respectful.

Biden speaks regularly and uses an adult vocabulary and makes sense. That removes him far from Daffy Donald. realm of speaking. I heard all this right wing craziness about Biden, so I listened carefully to pick up what was there. It isn't. He stumbles due to stuttering, but his speech is very solid. He makes sense and is respectful.

Honestly, the Trump people are stupid. Not interesting.

Please give the evidence Biden is not competent. Thank you.

636834367936060814-AP-Border-Arrests.JPG

basing your evaluation of biden as president using trump as the bar is ridiculous, given that you've set that bar so low.

Given the increasing mental deterioration of Trump's speeches and interview commentary in recent weeks, it would seem that short of frothing at the mouth and disrobing to relieve himself in public, nothing will deter his "base" or the RNC from attempting to put him back in office.

At the same token, Biden would have to piss his pants and ask can he go out and play afterwards when giving a speech before the DNC concede he's not up to snuff for another 4 years.

Then you have the RNC majority leader literally lose his mind mid sentence and freeze during a Q & A, yet NO ONE calls for him to resign.

Meanwhile, sex scandals, financial chicanery and just plain stupid corruption permeate both parties in the House & Senate.

But suggest a push for a 3rd or more viable political parties, and the majority of Americans react as if you've killed and ate a baby on the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral.

actually his speeches are increasingly spectacular.

you're just dumb as a rock and don't get it.

Are you kidding? They'd line up to buy a vial of his pee -- or poop.

So who would you want to see run as a third party candidate?

This is like suggesting if I have two flat tires on my bike so I should buy new a new seat. Im not opposed to a third party but that doesn't fix the problem. I said this a thousand times, I dont want to vote for trump and never have when there have been options that make more sense. I had no reason to vote for Hilary as she thinks I'm a deplorable. Why wouldn't vote for someone who hates me? As for biden he said to blacks that Republicans, "wanna put y'all back in chains". Really? That's the kind I "unifying" rhetoric I should vote for?

We don't need a third party we need people with new ideas to get into those parties and start creating a change in those parties. There isn't anything wrong with the parties it's the people in them. I'll tell you though I haven't seen a candidate from the democrat party in a long time that I thought actually gave a shit about me as a conservative. Give me a reason why I should have voted for any of them.

basing your evaluation of biden as president using trump as the bar is ridiculous, given that you've set that bar so low.

The bottom rung is obviously Trump. He has lowered public discourse far lower than has ever been acceptable. His speeches are lie fests. He makes it necessary for news networks and papers to employ an army of experts to correct his string of lies. His childish anger and self-serving are reprehensible to educated people. Biden is fine. He was never my choice to run and he isn't now. But Trump is a threat to the nation. Biden is just a normal president governing like we always have been governed.

The bottom rung is obviously Trump. He has lowered public discourse far lower than has ever been acceptable. His speeches are lie fests. He makes it necessary for news networks and papers to employ an army of experts to correct his string of lies. His childish anger and self-serving are reprehensible to educated people. Biden is fine. He was never my choice to run and he isn't now. But Trump is a threat to the nation. Biden is just a normal president governing like we always have been governed.

This is precisely why trump is popular ^^^^^^^^^

Back