American politics now: it ain't pretty.

Please give the evidence Biden is not competent. Thank you.

Well, for me it was last year, when during a speech about women's rights (I believe it was regarding the Roe vs. Wade/SCOTUS ruling). He was reading off the teleprompter, and actual read the instructions to the reader along with the speech itself. That and a collection of little things that indicate another 4 years would not be in his best interest mentally and emotionally.

Last edited:
Well, for me it was last year, when during a speech about women's rights (I believe it was regarding the Roe vs. Wade/SCOTUS ruling). He was reading off the teleprompter, and actual read the instructions to the reader along with the speech itself. That a collection of little things that indicate another 4 years would not be in his best interest mentally and emotionally.

So, his entire presidency is meaningful only in reading a speech off a teleprompter. How pathetic.

Tucker Carlson Humiliates Karine Jean-Pierre

"You look at the White House Press Secretary, who can barely speak English, who's one of the stupidest people I've ever seen — and a transparent liar. You wouldn't hire her to run your copy machine. She's the White House Press Secretary. Why would you do that? And it's not because of her race or who she sleeps with. I think the whole point is she's so obviously repulsive that it makes you feel bad about the country to see her."

--------------------------------------

Destroying morale is certainly high on the Revolutions to-do list.

So let's see where we are at:

Given the increasing mental deterioration of Trump's speeches and interview commentary in recent weeks, it would seem that short of frothing at the mouth and disrobing to relieve himself in public, nothing will deter his "base" or the RNC from attempting to put him back in office.

At the same token, Biden would have to piss his pants and ask can he go out and play afterwards when giving a speech before the DNC concede he's not up to snuff for another 4 years.

Then you have the RNC majority leader literally lose his mind mid sentence and freeze during a Q & A, yet NO ONE calls for him to resign.

Meanwhile, sex scandals, financial chicanery and just plain stupid corruption permeate both parties in the House & Senate.

But suggest a push for a 3rd or more viable political parties, and the majority of Americans react as if you've killed and ate a baby on the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral.

And the band played on. :palm:

There isn't time to get all that done before the 2024 election. We're going to have 2 candidates. Pick one or the other. One will destroy our democracy and the other will continue normalcy for another 4 years.

Yes, I know all the magas are going to scream about the border crisis but that was brewing well before Biden was elected.

We have 2 choices. Choose wisley.

Are you kidding? They'd line up to buy a vial of his pee -- or poop.

So who would you want to see run as a third party candidate?

Your first sentence is dead on target... and funny as hell.

As to your 2nd sentence; at this point, I'm not sure. I can't in good conscience vote for Liz Cheney, given her initial serious support for Trump in his candidacy and first year. And DEFINITELY NOT Kennedy. I would vote for Salwell or Raskin if they were so inclined.

There isn't time to get all that done before the 2024 election. We're going to have 2 candidates. Pick one or the other. One will destroy our democracy and the other will continue normalcy for another 4 years.

Yes, I know all the magas are going to scream about the border crisis but that was brewing well before Biden was elected.

Agree. Good point.

636834367936060814-AP-Border-Arrests.JPG

We're talking about mental competency, not policy. Also, this photo is indicative of the border situation for about the last 40 years, if we're to believe the border state right wing politicos and pundits and the State Dept. records (along with a slew of news services, independent watch groups, etc.).

We're talking about mental competency, not policy. Also, this photo is indicative of the border situation for about the last 40 years, if we're to believe the border state right wing politicos and pundits and the State Dept. records (along with a slew of news services, independent watch groups, etc.).

The reality of the situation is like never has in the history of America ever been seen...as you surely know.

Notice your purposefully dishonest word play.

How very WOKE of you.

The bottom rung is obviously Trump. He has lowered public discourse far lower than has ever been acceptable. His speeches are lie fests. He makes it necessary for news networks and papers to employ an army of experts to correct his string of lies. His childish anger and self-serving are reprehensible to educated people. Biden is fine. He was never my choice to run and he isn't now. But Trump is a threat to the nation. Biden is just a normal president governing like we always have been governed.

And there lies the rub. Trump has given new meaning to the phrase "lesser of two evils". He's set the standards so low that a political opponent would have to break the limbo world's record to exceed him. But still, I can't in good conscience vote for Biden, given his proclivity to endorse military actions, and his long stated unconditional support of Israel no matter the circumstances.

And there lies the rub. Trump has given new meaning to the phrase "lesser of two evils". He's set the standards so low that a political opponent would have to break the limbo world's record to exceed him. But still, I can't in good conscience vote for Biden, given his proclivity to endorse military actions, and his long stated unconditional support of Israel no matter the circumstances.

I share your objection to Biden's pro-Israel stance. It is horrendous.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Well, for me it was last year, when during a speech about women's rights (I believe it was regarding the Roe vs. Wade/SCOTUS ruling). He was reading off the teleprompter, and actual read the instructions to the reader along with the speech itself. That a collection of little things that indicate another 4 years would not be in his best interest mentally and emotionally.

So, his entire presidency is meaningful only in reading a speech off a teleprompter. How pathetic.

Now I know you can read, so when I wrote "...that and a collection of little things that indicate .... means that example was just a starter. So don't pull that pathetic troll ploy again....I expect better of you.

And that is the exact same mentality that has kept this country in a "lesser of two evils" loop for my entire adult lifetime". There are a things about Biden that I don't like .... his unconditional support of Israel no matter what and his proclivity to support military actions are at the top of the list. Yes, another 4 years of Trump would be a total disaster for America and democracy (here and abroad). But another 4 years of Biden is just a slow ride to the SOS the gives a little but insures the status quo. I wil choose wisely, IMHO .... it's just not a choice you like.

And that is the exact same mentality that has kept this country in a "lesser of two evils" loop for my entire adult lifetime". There are a things about Biden that I don't like .... his unconditional support of Israel no matter what and his proclivity to support military actions are at the top of the list. Yes, another 4 years of Trump would be a total disaster for America and democracy (here and abroad). But another 4 years of Biden is just a slow ride to the SOS the gives a little but insures the status quo. I wil choose wisely, IMHO .... it's just not a choice you like.

If you cannot decide between fascism and democracy, then please do vote a third party.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

If you cannot decide between fascism and democracy, then please do vote a third party.

All you're doing is regurgitating the SOS that defends the status quo. Funny how that keeps us in a perpetual loop, yet folk like you condescend to me because you don't have the courage to make the hard choices and live through the hard times for true change.

Remember how both parties colluded to keep Ralph Nader off the podium for the final candidate debate in 1996? Then the Dems whined like little bitches when Gore lost (actually a victim of theft, but I digress), that Nader voters cost him the election.

BS. Your candidate wasn't strong enough to swing the electoral votes. When MSM interviewers asked Nader why he wouldn't ask his voters to switch to endorsing Gore, he answered, "If either candidate wants the vote of the people who supported me, let them go why I did....LET THEM GO OUT AND EARN THOSE VOTES.

If you want a continuation of various degrees of corporate authoritarianism and a slow slide fascism, then by all means continue to vote by rote.

Back