American politics now: it ain't pretty.

All you're doing is regurgitating the SOS that defends the status quo. Funny how that keeps us in a perpetual loop, yet folk like you condescend to me because you don't have the courage to make the hard choices and live through the hard times for true change.

Remember how both parties colluded to keep Ralph Nader off the podium for the final candidate debate in 1996? Then the Dems whined like little bitches when Gore lost (actually a victim of theft, but I digress), that Nader voters cost him the election.

BS. Your candidate wasn't strong enough to swing the electoral votes. When MSM interviewers asked Nader why he wouldn't ask his voters to switch to endorsing Gore, he answered, "If either candidate wants the vote of the people who supported me, let them go why I did....LET THEM GO OUT AND EARN THOSE VOTES.

If you want a continuation of various degrees of corporate authoritarianism and a slow slide fascism, then by all means continue to vote by rote.

Vote for someone other than Biden if you want Trump fascism.

All you're doing is regurgitating the SOS that defends the status quo. Funny how that keeps us in a perpetual loop, yet folk like you condescend to me because you don't have the courage to make the hard choices and live through the hard times for true change.

Remember how both parties colluded to keep Ralph Nader off the podium for the final candidate debate in 1996? Then the Dems whined like little bitches when Gore lost (actually a victim of theft, but I digress), that Nader voters cost him the election.

BS. Your candidate wasn't strong enough to swing the electoral votes. When MSM interviewers asked Nader why he wouldn't ask his voters to switch to endorsing Gore, he answered, "If either candidate wants the vote of the people who supported me, let them go why I did....LET THEM GO OUT AND EARN THOSE VOTES.

If you want a continuation of various degrees of corporate authoritarianism and a slow slide fascism, then by all means continue to vote by rote.

I like Biden. And I really don't give a shit about you anymore. So...bye.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Vote for someone other than Biden if you want Trump fascism.

You already said that, BP. Seems like how you vote, all you can do is wear blinders, cover your ears and repeat as needed.

And the band played on.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

I like Biden. And I really don't give a shit about you anymore. So...bye.

:rolleyes: And once again, BP acts like a 5 year old when he can't logically or factually defend his stance in a debate or discussion. Let's watch him repeatedly respond to my posts and threads without my directly addressing him. Sad.

Back