An ARMED Society is a POLITE Society

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
I visit Arizona all the time, and when I do, I go shooting at the Usery Mountain Shooting range near Power Road and McKellups. This is where World Champion Combat Shooter Rob Leathem teaches people how to double tap, when defending themselves with their legally concealed carry handguns. I sit in the stands and try to absorb as much as I can, by watching the great Rob Leathem teach police officers how to do the RIGHT thing, defend themselves against violent predators like street gang hoodlums, by taking them out. I pity the fool who tries to rob Rob at a mall parrking lot, forget about it. Next time, I will see Rob teaching the AZ teachers how to double tap at the bad guys.

teachers are human

they can end up with brain chemistry imbalences like any other human walking the earth.

and when you have guns right there you open up the book for this to happen.

Some teacher is going to line them up and kill them.

that is what guns at the ready produces

teachers are human

they can end up with brain chemistry imbalences like any other human walking the earth.

I didn't know you had so much disdain for teachers. You are a right winger

lets remember its your party who hates teachers and blame them for everything that is wrong with education

see what you will get damo

idiots like this thinking they can win a debate by just flat out lying and then banning anyone who can prove they are lying fucking idiots

teachers are human

how in the fuck do you get that lie your spewing from what I said?

Now please explain to me how your thinking works here.

You are claiming no teacher can fall victim to a brain chemistry imbalence while they are employed as a teacher ?

Does that work simular to the one where rape makes pregnancy impossible?

Now please explain to me how your thinking works here.

You are claiming no teacher can fall victim to a brain chemistry imbalence while they are employed as a teacher ?

Does that work simular to the one where rape makes pregnancy impossible?

A gun doesn't change that imbalance. That same teacher could kill with anything.

But you apparently think teachers are more prone to these imbalances. Your hatred of teachers is duly noted

Back