An ARMED Society is a POLITE Society

and someday a crazy teacher will double tap kids
Take your complaints to the Supreme Court, I'm sure that Justice SodaMajor will listen to your B....ing BS, butt that will not hep you. Neither Congress nor the Senate will pass any kind of new gun law, because The People are against it, even some Southern Demos.

:good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::

You and your taxes. It is part of being a member of society. You don't to be a member of society?
Baby Howey's complaining about taxes used to have teachers trained to carry conceiled weapons, but he never said a peep about paying out half a billion dollars to the failed Solyndra Solar Panel company fiasco, among many dry holes, no pun intended.

An unarmed society commits exponentially less murders.
You working class NRA knuckle draggers!
Hey Dudette, how come you are not on the Forum's Member's List, I am on it butt you aren't? Were you off the Forum for awhile, did you get the boot? Also, what did you have to do to be able to posts again? On second thought, I don't even wants to know.

Lets say the average salary for the police is $40,000, add that to the average $35,000 that a teacher makes and you get a teacher packing a pistol who should make around 75-80 grand a year. Add to that the cost of training, paid time to train, the cost of the gun, ammo, licensing and it would be more like $90,000-$100,000 a year per gun toting 1st grade teacher.

Maybe the NRA will pick up the tab? Or how about the Heritage foundation?

Christ, 2 months ago you 'conservatives' were bitching about 1st grade teachers being communist union thugs - and now you want to arm them?

This is about as idiotic as the right's belief that a woman's body is able to reject a rapists sperm.

Lets say the average salary for the police is $40,000, add that to the average $35,000 that a teacher makes and you get a teacher packing a pistol who should make around 75-80 grand a year. Add to that the cost of training, paid time to train, the cost of the gun, ammo, licensing and it would be more like $90,000-$100,000 a year per gun toting 1st grade teacher.

Maybe the NRA will pick up the tab? Or how about the Heritage foundation?

Christ, 2 months ago you 'conservatives' were bitching about 1st grade teachers being communist union thugs - and now you want to arm them?

This is about as idiotic as the right's belief that a woman's body is able to reject a rapists sperm.

Ok, first of all your math on training, gun, and ammo is WAAAAYYYY off. It'd be about $1500, not $15,000. Second, the NRA isn't serious about putting armed security in all schools. The measure was proposed because they are taking a Winston Churchill approach to negotiations; no retreat, no concession, no surrender. And it's about damned time they took that stance.

Ok, first of all your math on training, gun, and ammo is WAAAAYYYY off. It'd be about $1500, not $15,000. Second, the NRA isn't serious about putting armed security in all schools. The measure was proposed because they are taking a Winston Churchill approach to negotiations; no retreat, no concession, no surrender. And it's about damned time they took that stance.

Wrongo....

Let me see if I have this clear...The government pays for guns and training for airline pilots to protect their passengers but we can't pay for guns and training for schoolteachers to do the same? That's being paid by taxes, are you saying airline pilots are more deserving?

Do you expect the teachers to pay? As I posted earlier, it definitely would "be that high of a tax". Somewhere in the over three BILLION dollars, and that doesn't include the week of training the airline pilots get in New Mexico.

Don't you want the teachers to be as well trained as the airline pilots?

Back