An article on the CT tragedy that actually makes sense.

all this is silly....for the next several weeks people will argue about gun control.....and then it will all boil down to the conclusion that you can't do it without changing the constitution and everyone will forget about if for another year......

all this is silly....for the next several weeks people will argue about gun control.....and then it will all boil down to the conclusion that you can't do it without changing the constitution and everyone will forget about if for another year......

Until the next massacre.

You're mischaracterizing the left, as wanting limits on guns for some kind of "power grab."

Most on the left just hate stuff like what just happened, and feel less & less safe as the so-called "gun culture" continues to grow.
so it's less about control and more about cowardice. got it.

I think it's interesting how pissants too terrified to leave their homes without military grade weapons whose only purpose is to kill the largest number of humans in the shortest time, call normal people cowards.

Coward? I don't know fear from these fuckwits. Some guy in CA shot 50 rounds in a mall parking lot this morning. Know where I went this morning? The mall. They don't scare me. At some point over the years I forgot to be afraid of dying. And no pissant eunuch who needs a gun for a dick is ever going to stop me from going anywhere. I spit in their faces.

But...I have plans to take my niece to the mall this week. And they all have to go to schools this week. And a lunatic with 47 guns was arrested in Indiana for threatening to shoot up a school. We are in the middle of a spree. And that is the fear for normal people. For their children. But that is also where their monumental, righteous, fury comes from. And that is what the gun loving politicians were in hiding from today when 31 of them refused to go on Meet the Press and cowered in their homes, holding their gun-dicks. And that is what will change things.

And that is not cowardice. That is the purest bravery any human being can have. In that is the willingness to stand between a child and a bullet, and a willingness to stare down the gun nuts in this country. It is moral courage. It is physical courage. It is true courage.

It's something the cowards will never know. That's why they are incapable even of recognizing it.

I think it's interesting how pissants too terrified to leave their homes without military grade weapons whose only purpose is to kill the largest number of humans in the shortest time, call normal people cowards.

Coward? I don't know fear from these fuckwits. Some guy in CA shot 50 rounds in a mall parking lot this morning. Know where I went this morning? The mall. They don't scare me. At some point over the years I forgot to be afraid of dying. And no pissant eunuch who needs a gun for a dick is ever going to stop me from going anywhere. I spit in their faces.

But...I have plans to take my niece to the mall this week. And they all have to go to schools this week. And a lunatic with 47 guns was arrested in Indiana for threatening to shoot up a school. We are in the middle of a spree. And that is the fear for normal people. For their children. But that is also where their monumental, righteous, fury comes from. And that is what the gun loving politicians were in hiding from today when 31 of them refused to go on Meet the Press and cowered in their homes, holding their gun-dicks. And that is what will change things.

And that is not cowardice. That is the purest bravery any human being can have. In that is the willingness to stand between a child and a bullet, and a willingness to stare down the gun nuts in this country. It is moral courage. It is physical courage. It is true courage.

It's something the cowards will never know. That's why they are incapable even of recognizing it.
what you're practicing is called ignorance, not courage. just because you refuse to believe that there's dangerous people out there, doesn't mean there isn't.

Even if constitutional changes to our 2nd ammendment rights were to occur, I don't think it would fix anything. Just create a black market for guns and create demand for guns were they hadn't been before.

That's not a solution. It sounds good and it would make people feel better and it would be politically satisfying to some but it wouldn't work.

Even if constitutional changes to our 2nd ammendment rights were to occur, I don't think it would fix anything. Just create a black market for guns and create demand for guns were they hadn't been before. That's not a solution. It sounds good and it would make people feel better and it would be politically satisfying to some but it wouldn't work.

It worked in Japan, didn't it?

fucking labels.

You people hate your own people too.

do you think he votes for democratic candidates?

Do you think I don't? I can only think of a few candidates that I have discussed in any detail. The only one I have talked about being a big fan of was a democrat who ran for gov. of Alabama.

Back