An excoriating and true paragraph.

Jarod

Contributor
"One of the defining attributes of his leadership of the Republican Party is the extent to which he (Trump) has so thoroughly reshaped Republican identity while leading Republican politicians to a string of national election defeats. Following his surprise win in 2016, Republicans either lost or underperformed in 2018, 2020 and 2022. Trump himself was a one-term president, the first since George H.W. Bush lost his bid for re-election in 1992. And the closer Republican candidates tie themselves to Trump in a competitive election, the more likely it is they will lose, from Kari Lake in Arizona to Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania."

"One of the defining attributes of his leadership of the Republican Party is the extent to which he (Trump) has so thoroughly reshaped Republican identity while leading Republican politicians to a string of national election defeats. Following his surprise win in 2016, Republicans either lost or underperformed in 2018, 2020 and 2022. Trump himself was a one-term president, the first since George H.W. Bush lost his bid for re-election in 1992. And the closer Republican candidates tie themselves to Trump in a competitive election, the more likely it is they will lose, from Kari Lake in Arizona to Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania."
When you quote, please cite source.

So?

No answer? Why does it really matter, nobody is going to look at the source. Its not stating a fact that is in question.
5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Proper format is to post the first few paragraphs and then link to the article for the rest. Please don't repost entire articles here.
Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

Its exciting news for the Nation, we might make another huge leap forward.
Sure like a frog into the middle of the road. I actually hope you morons win it all so when the shit hits the fan and everyone is broke we will have only the dems to thank. The things you gutless pukes will still try and blame Republicans. You don't even have conviction for your own causes.

If you don't understand practice of citation, I have to question your claim to be a lawyer.
I understand the practice of citation, but why does it matter in a two bit political discussion board?

I do not believe in form over function.

Back