An honest question.

Right. That's why the ones who hate that sort of thing will be voting for Trump.

Really? Take note:

Former President Trump indicated he would consider signing into law legislation banning abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy if he is elected president again in 2024.

Why it matters: The new comments came as a departure from his campaign's previous support for individual states deciding restrictions — as abortion again looms over the upcoming major election cycle.
https://www.axios.com/2023/04/28/trump-abortion-2024-presidential-election

Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
The Repubs are pushing for a police state to enforce their anti-choice beliefs. They want to come between a woman and her doctor. They are intimidating doctors into not treating women who have pregnancy complications because the cops can charge them and the Reds can take their jobs away. The police have the power to investigate miscarriages and determine if it was a failed abortion. You know there will be mistakes and innocent girls will go to jail. Innocent doctors will too. The most private parts of a girl's life will be under scrutiny. Mistakes will be made.
The Repubs push the most invasive police powers imaginable.
They will take away a woman's rights to her own body, and her own decisions and impose the power of the police over their personal lives. They will do it even though their policies are backed by a minority of the citizens.

You are largely describing Democrats, once again.

How so? Remember, it was the CONSERVATIVE APPOINTED SCOTUS judges in the majority that voted to rescind Roe vs. Wade....not to mention all the red state restrictive addendum's to that ruling.

How is nationalism "white" or "Christian"?

Your racism and bigotry are showing once again...

Actually, it's more your willful ignorance or genuine denial. For your education:

Understanding White Christian Nationalism

A common misunderstanding would be that it is the same thing as being a patriotic Christian,” said Philip Gorski, chair of the Department of Sociology at Yale. “Patriotism is an adherence to the ideals of the United States, and nationalism is loyalty to your tribe and not the country.”

In a recent book with sociologist Samuel L. Perry of the University of Oklahoma, Gorski traces white Christian nationalism in the United States to the late 1600s. Adherents believe in the idea that America was founded by Christians who modeled its laws and institutions after Protestant ideals with a mission to spread the religion and those ideals in the face of threats from non-whites, non-Christians, and immigrants.

https://isps.yale.edu/news/blog/2022/10/understanding-white-christian-nationalism

Would some American woman explain to me why they would vote for a political party that slowly strips away their individual rights to self determination? I'll wait. :|

You mean, why they would vote for the party of erase and replace that literally seeks to eradicate women, putting men in dresses in their place?

Good question.

what political party is slowly stripping rights from women?

The one that erases women and replaces them with men dressed as women.

The right to use a bathroom without a man in it has been stripped from women. The right to be in a locker room without men has been stripped. The right to compete in sports against other women has been stripped.

The OP is right, the filthy democrat party is stripping rights from women, but there is nothing slow about it.

American women who support the misogynist SCOTUS decision to repeal Roe v. Wade,

and this would include the truly despicable Amy Coney Barrett herself,

most likely the least qualified justice in the history of the court,

are people whom American women of true quality and character

must loathe passionately.

History will record the anti-choice women as a group
less sympathetically that it has recorded the commandants of Nazi concentrations camps, possibly,
and perhaps it's only right that it does so.

Female proponents of Handmaid Tale oppression of women cannot be respectable women
by the standards of enlightened, intellectual, and moral people.

Male proponents also fall in that same despised category as well, of course,
but the women somehow seem even more pathetically deficient.

Oh my ALLAH, I know, right?

The SCOTUS is letting PEOPLE VOTE? democrats would never let the people vote. 9 unelected judges creating law is the way of democrats. Rulers in DC will decide. not the people in the many states.

SEIG HEIL Nazi democrat - YOU will decide, not voters. Uber Alles democrat.

UC2008,

You would have to be, apparently, much smarter than you are
to recognize that everything off your keyboard
is mindless bullshit.

And let's not forget that they would create a version of old Communist East Germany, where citizens were encouraged/coerced into informing on each other.

You say some weird shit, and rarely is any of the idiocy you post based on anything other than the latest hate-a-nanny on MSNBCCP or some democrat hate site.

You want to fucking talk about STASI, Bitch?

iu

How about this, that you evil Nazi fucks did?

iu

iu

iu

Seig Heil, motherfucker.

UC2008,

is mindless bullshit.

I get it, democrats are STRONGLY opposed to free and fair elections.

You're not going to let the people VOTE on something important like abortion - you hate actual democracy. Your Reich will tell everyone what they will do.

I mean, you ARE fucking Nazis, after all - in reality.

I get it, democrats are STRONGLY opposed to free and fair elections.

You're not going to let the people VOTE on something important like abortion - you hate actual democracy. Your Reich will tell everyone what they will do.

I mean, you ARE fucking Nazis, after all - in reality.

Assclowns like you LOVE abortion.

You just prefer to wait until the "fetuses" are school age so you can gun them down at school with your AR15.

Yup. Those people are colloquially referred to as Democrats.

Yup. Democrats are already planning this via a digitally based 'carbon credit' system.

It has nothing to do with abortions.

Democrats have already done and continue to do this.

1. Please put on your socks and shoes, toddle down to your local library and research "Southern Strategy" and it's historical relationship with former President Richard Nixon.

2. Please provide the link to the valid source you used to make this claim. We'll wait.

3. In case you've been living in a cave for the last half century, it's one of the premier legal/social contentions in this country. The OP alludes to it without spelling it out. But since you're not savvy as to what's currently going on around you, I'll clarify: Why would a woman vote for the current Republican party who celebrated the reversal of Roe vs. Wade, and who has Red State governors adding further "restrictions" regarding abortion?

4. See #2. Also, what valid sources can you link that have Democrats doing what Evince SARCASTICALLY referred?

UC2008,

is mindless bullshit.

One of the reasons why I have him on the "ignore" list. The only time I see his MAGA troll trash is when others respond to him. That the silly troll consistently responds to my post & threads speaks volumes to his obsessive nature, as the system notifies him each time that I can't see his posts to me. Sad.

Take a wild guess. Hint: what was the political leanings of the SCOTUS members who voted to rescind Roe vs. Wade? What are the political affiliations of state governor's who are implementing additional punitive actions against women who seek abortion under any circumstance (barring imminent death of the pregnant woman?

Then there's stuff like this: The U.S. remains the only country among the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s 38 member states without mandated paid leave for new parents, despite the fact that more than 80 percent of Americans support such a policy and only 60 percent of current workers are covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act’s guaranteed unpaid leave. At the same time, workforce participation plummeted during the pandemic, with women’s unemployment and nonparticipation nearly double that of men in 2020. https://msmagazine.com/2023/05/15/pa...uctive-rights/

Go ahead, take a wild guess!

Abortion isn't a "right." It isn't enumerated in the Constitution as one. It is no more a right than education, income security, healthcare, or anything else that actually costs money and is only available to some portion of the population.

Abortion can be legal or illegal, but it isn't an inalienable right.

That argument to popularity in a grotesquely biased magazine not withstanding.

Abortion isn't a "right." It isn't enumerated in the Constitution as one. It is no more a right than education, income security, healthcare, or anything else that actually costs money and is only available to some portion of the population.

Abortion can be legal or illegal, but it isn't an inalienable right.

That argument to popularity in a grotesquely biased magazine not withstanding.

TAG, let's cut through the bullshit, OK?

Any political positions that move our nation closer to civilized status
would be unacceptable to you
because you know that you lack the mental acuity
to prosper in a civilized environment among civilized people.

Were you to suddenly appear in Scandinavia, for example,
you'd have to pray that PETA got all of the zoos shut down,
because nobody there would believe for a minute
that you're a sentient human being.

Fates willing,
someday our standards will reach that level,
and your kind will be blessed with the mercy of extinction.

Nobody should have to trek through this world with your limitations.
I am sorry that you're cursed with having to do so now..

Back