An important Democrat constituency endorses Obama

An important Democratic constituency endorses Obama

“We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections", quoth Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, who delivered the much-sought-after (by Democrats) terrorist endorsement in an interview with WABC Radio in New York.

All the appeasement, talk of surrendering to Islamic terror, and pandering to a fellow hate group had paid off for the Jackass Party, again.

Too bad Hamas' thugs can't vote in US elections...or can they?

Last edited:
However you spell it, he loves Democrats

It's Osama bin Muhammad bin 'Awad bin Laden (Arabic: أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن)‎; most often Anglicized Osama bin Laden or Usama bin Laden.

And you criticize my spelling?

Its my partys name so I was familiar with it.

I would think you hate dems so much you would have learned how to spell it by now.

Democrat Party

LMAO!!!!!!

Democrat to Democratic Party doesn't seem all that offensive (in fact i didn't even really know it was).

It's not nearly as good as:

Rebutlikin
Repukelicans

and there are a host of other good names that could fill out the list.

Calling the democratic party the democrat party is a purposeful insult which has been done for years now.

I can tell right off the bat if a pundent on TV uses Democrat party instead fo democratic Party that they are right leaning.

You do not hear pundents on TV say rebuttlickin party do you?

Calling the democratic party the democrat party is a purposeful insult which has been done for years now.

I can tell right off the bat if a pundent on TV uses Democrat party instead fo democratic Party that they are right leaning.

I have never paid attention once to whether someone uses Democrat or Democratic Party. I didn't even know it was an insult. My unasked for two cents, you are way too sensitive and protective on this issue.

No Im not.

It is done on purpose to insult the party. It was started by Gingrich.

It started about the same time people were spoon fed the Idea that America is not a Democracy.

They want the American people to think less of the word because its the name of the opposing party. Its Propaganda and its what they current R party excells in.

No Im not.

It is done on purpose to insult the party. It was started by Gingrich.

It started about the same time people were spoon fed the Idea that America is not a Democracy.

They want the American people to think less of the word because its the name of the opposing party. Its Propaganda and its what they current R party excells in.

Ummm, ok.

Kettle Black syndrome....!

:rolleyes:

and using wiki all the time...are you not aware that everyone in cyberspace knows that wiki is full of errors...it is not considered reliable much less a accurate source!

They include these little thinks called links to the sources of the information so you can check out the validity of the article.

If you doubt what is in the article you can see if their sources are acceptable.

Wrong.......................!

They include these little thinks called links to the sources of the information so you can check out the validity of the article.

If you doubt what is in the article you can see if their sources are acceptable.

You are just too lazy to search properly...or inexperienced...! wiki is for begginers and lazy people!

Back