An Italian Snags the Flatiron

renter nations do not tend to be rich.

And no I cannot explain it, no common points of reference. But I am correct.
I have been More correct than you on such things so far.
I rest on my record.

Are you calling the U.S. a renter nation?

And what record are you referring to? Is this when you claim you were right about the Iraq war so therefore you are right on any other subject you talk about?

I was right about the economy, the debt level hitting it, the price of oil, etc...

Our econmic problems have just begun.

I was right about the economy, the debt level hitting it, the price of oil, etc...

Our econmic problems have just begun.

Good for you. I was right about the economy as well. Should we drop our pants and see who has a bigger dick?

So you cannot not explain how you are correct that foreign capital in real estate is worse than domestic capital? I don't understand. There are no previous examples of this. But you know the future?

yes, but I am not going to tell you.
You are too hard headed to believe anyway.

please try me. Even if I disagree I would at least like to hear the argument so I can be exposed to another point of view. Because right now I have seen nothing in the real world that would lead me to believe it is negative.

renter nations do not tend to be rich.

And no I cannot explain it, no common points of reference. But I am correct.
I have been More correct than you on such things so far.
I rest on my record.

I meant to ask yesterday. What have you been more correct than me on regarding the economy? What were my positions that you claim are wrong that you were correct on?

Seems like I recall you ridiculing me when I posted on what was coming economic wise.

Of course I could have you confused with another con.

Back