Ancient ALIEN Creationism - science or new age RELIGION?

Holy shit! I think you just moved into the top 3 on the Forum Dumbfuck list.

Simple fact, God is what believers, believe brought life to a lifeless Earth. When we populate Mars SHORTLY we are God. We will solve every problem on Mars and make it habitable..................This is God

If you want to not participate and be a dumb Earthling, as you are, feel free to continue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...attempt-prove-technology-red-planet-2020.html

Done deal for those who choose to believe..................non believers like you are doomed

Simple fact, God is what believers, believe brought life to a lifeless Earth. When we populate Mars SHORTLY we are God. We will solve every problem on Mars and make it habitable..................This is God

If you want to not participate and be a dumb Earthling, as you are, feel free to continue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...attempt-prove-technology-red-planet-2020.html

Done deal for those who choose to believe..................non believers like you are doomed

Do you believe you will live forever?
I'm told that delusional supernatural thinkers like yourself often do...

Do you believe you will live forever?
I'm told that delusional supernatural thinkers like yourself often do...

If the human race does not leave the Earth it will perish into nothingness. Once we leave and populate the Universe, then the possibility of humanity living forever exist. However it is clear that we did not come from here as billions of lines of chemical computer code did not write themselves, so we are not likely alone anyway

Yep. No doubt in the top three. Congrats, dumbfuck. You have some stiff competition.

If the human race does not leave the Earth it will perish into nothingness. Once we leave and populate the Universe, then the possibility of humanity living forever exist. However it is clear that we did not come from here as billions of lines of chemical computer code did not write themselves, so we are not likely alone anyway

Let me guess?

Star Trek?

I look forward to reading the data from your scientific experiments demonstrating the existence of God.

If you think this beautiful life is insufficient, and our brief window is not a dream come true, little wonder you dream of a post life happyland.

People who don't expect a post life candy land don't feel cheated like you and your ilk by reality. You live less than atheists. That check jebus issued bounces.

First two sentences make sense. The next is just dumbfuckery🙄

First two sentences make sense. The next is just dumbfuckery��

So how did a billion lines of code write themselves? This is a fair and unanswered question, that requires an answer...........................

Your answer, it fell out of the mud.

Really that's Darwinism

I look forward to reading the data from your scientific experiments demonstrating the existence of God.

If you think this beautiful life is insufficient, and our brief window is not a dream come true, little wonder you dream of a post life happyland.

People who don't expect a post life candy land don't feel cheated like you and your ilk by reality. You live less than atheists. That check jebus issued bounces.

Step off a spacecraft on Mars which is a dead planet, and begin experimentation to habituate that planet and God is clear. And God had thus been here all along

Last edited:
I didn't think you'd like the question lol.

Of course I don't like the question, it's infused with dumbfuckery. When a question is dumb, it forces me to explain something that to me is obvious and that is annoying. Here is what's wrong with your point, although a double helix is a complex arrangement, it is in fact apparent to the senses that it is indeed arranged as such, but belief in magic and ghosts or deities are not apparent to the senses at all. So there is no comparison between religious belief and scientific belief.

See, that was annoying.

Of course I don't like the question, it's infused with dumbfuckery. When a question is dumb, it forces me to explain something that to me is obvious and that is annoying. Here is what's wrong with your point, although a double helix is a complex arrangement, it is in fact apparent to the senses that it is indeed arranged as such, but belief in magic and ghosts or deities are not apparent to the senses at all. So there is no comparison between religious belief and scientific belief.

See, that was annoying.

You didn't understand the question or you're obfuscating because you don't have an answer lol.

I'm looking for a law or force that would compel atoms or molecules to arrange themselves in such a way that they would convey information. It has nothing to do with complexity, per se.

You didn't understand the question or you're obfuscating because you don't have an answer lol.

I'm looking for a law or force that would compel atoms or molecules to arrange themselves in such a way that they would convey information. It has nothing to do with complexity, per se.

I did not need to answer that part of your loaded question to disprove your conclusion. Here is yet another problem with the loaded language you are using, by using the term information, you might appear to the uninitiated or someone inclined to magical thinking (read Republican religious goofball) to be saying that natural force or forces contain sentience. As to why things in a complex system are arranged the way they are, you can not draw a distinction between a dbl helix and a snowflake, a crystal, a leaf or anything else which are also infinitely complex and yet contain some uniformity. Gee what's holding all that snow together? It must be Jesus.

Back