Annnndddd, I'm back. Is Yurt still gone?

Driving 8500 miles in three weeks is not a logistical challenge. I have driven from Milwaukee/San Diego to Seattle in just a few days each.

We booked it a bit at the end, and drove about 650 a day. We were trying to get from Denver, to Home in Michigan, in two days. Mom, and me were burned out on sightseeing, after the tourist trap of Yellowstone, and she just wanted to get as far as possible each day. We showed up in North Des Moines in the first day, and were lucky to book it out of town. Not too long after we left, they had tornado's popping up in through Iowa, near where we drove through.

We booked it a bit at the end, and drove about 650 a day. We were trying to get from Denver, to Home in Michigan, in two days. Mom, and me were burned out on sightseeing, after the tourist trap of Yellowstone, and she just wanted to get as far as possible each day. We showed up in North Des Moines in the first day, and were lucky to book it out of town. Not too long after we left, they had tornado's popping up in through Iowa, near where we drove through.

I stopped-off at Big Sur two years ago, and it got hit with wildfires about eight hours after I drove away.

Oh boy. :(

Fucking Amazonerds.

The Trinity: Watermark, Grind, Epicurus, and 3d later. Then, Billy later.

Epic was never part of the Trinity. He was part of the Youngins Pwn group, though. The Trinity was myself, Grind, and Watermark. Then we added Billy, and then Brent. I believe Rose is now a member, and we added some guy who hasn't posted in forever that I can't even remember the name of. Rana is our official goddess, btw. Grind has tried to disavow her for some time, but he was never able to get enough votes. :D

Driving 8500 miles in three weeks is not a logistical challenge. I have driven from Milwaukee/San Diego to Seattle in just a few days each.

It may not be logistically impossible but does seem implausible

Having not paid attention to Jadeds narcissistic “hey look at me I’m going on vacation” threads, I don’t know the details

Did he claim he was staying state side AND driving?

If so, then the 8,500 mile number seems a tad off for a few reasons

1) as Tom pointed out that equates to an average of 405 miles per day
2) Averaging 60 mph equates to 6.75 hours a day of driving not including stops fir gas and breaks
3) Given Jadeds health complaints, I would think sitting in a car for that length of time would be exhausting

Averaging 6.75 hours a day of driving fir 21 days is not my idea of vacation.

Last point. It seems odd that after supposedly coming home after 21 days logging in and posting here is one of the things one does in the first 40 minutes of walking through the door

Just sayin

Back