Announcment about my new name for liberals

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
The past few days have been disgusting. I understand hating a president, but the leftists on JPP literally hate this country. You hate our institutions, you hate our values. Because of you, we've become pussies in the middle easts eyes and have completely lost the ability to deter them all due to your policy of appeasement. That is until, donald trump. Your trump derangement syndrome is so bad, you want to side with a terrorist supporting nation. Your eager to do so.

I will no longer call you leftists or liberals or democrats. I will be calling all of you America Haters from now on, perhaps AH for shorthand.

thank you.

The past few days have been disgusting. I understand hating a president, but the leftists on JPP literally hate this country. You hate our institutions, you hate our values. Because of you, we've become pussies in the middle easts eyes and have completely lost the ability to deter them all due to your policy of appeasement. That is until, donald trump. Your trump derangement syndrome is so bad, you want to side with a terrorist supporting nation. Your eager to do so.

I will no longer call you leftists or liberals or democrats. I will be calling all of you America Haters from now on, perhaps AH for shorthand.

thank you.

Thanks for your post. I feel the same way about these brainwashed individuals. I truly believe the liberal lunatics that post on here need help, as in psychiatric help. Their hatred of our president is almost palpable, it's so strong. This is disgraceful and disgusting.

Thanks for your post. I feel the same way about these brainwashed individuals. I truly believe the liberal lunatics that post on here need help, as in psychiatric help. Their hatred of our president is almost palpable, it's so strong. This is disgraceful and disgusting.
I wouldn't put it past them to martyr themselves as suicide bombers after Trump wins in a landslide .

I wouldn't put it past them to martyr themselves as suicide bombers after Trump wins in a landslide .

Yep, that COULD happen. Can you imagine what these people WILL be like after Trump IS re-elected? Unfortunately I expect a lot more violence than we saw after the 2016 election. Some of these people WILL become dangerous, I have no doubt of this. I think it will be both horrific and hilarious to see how they react. It will be quite something to observe.

thank you.

Most people, including the UK, France, Germany, China, and Russia, thought the Nuke Deal with Iran was a Good Idea.
NOW, because of Idiot Boy, we have turned Iraq against us, a Country that we spent billions on and lost thousands of Americans over in Liberating it.
Iran is now gung-ho back into nuclear weapons development.

No one has a problem with killing General Soleimani, he has American Blood on his hands.

Trump (and Steven's) support to target 'Cultural Sites' is on the level of ISIS and the Taliban.

Yep, that COULD happen. Can you imagine what these people WILL be like after Trump IS re-elected? Unfortunately I expect a lot more violence than we saw after the 2016 election. Some of these people WILL become dangerous, I have no doubt of this. I think it will be both horrific and hilarious to see how they react. It will be quite something to observe.

Did you know that one of the FEMA Internment Camps is named: 'Camp Steven'?

Most people, including the UK, France, Germany, China, and Russia, thought the Nuke Deal with Iran was a Good Idea.
NOW, because of Idiot Boy, we have turned Iraq against us, a Country that we spent billions on and lost thousands of Americans over in Liberating it.

No one has a problem with killing General Soleimani, he has American Blood on his hands.

ok america hater

All you need, to know it was a bad deal.

Also, you and Mayor Alfred E. Newman appear to be the only two leftists that think killing Gen Suleimani wasn't inherently a bad thing, in-and-of itself.

All you need, to know it was a bad deal.

Also, you and Mayor Alfred E. Newman appear to be the only two leftists that think killing Gen Suleimani wasn't inherently a bad thing, in-and-of itself.

Try looking at the BIG PICTURE.

With the Deal,
1. Iran WASN'T developing nuclear weapons.
2. Iran and the US were BOTH fighting ISIS.

Now, it's just the opposite.

Try looking at the BIG PICTURE.

With the Deal,
1. Iran WASN'T developing nuclear weapons.
2. Iran and the US were BOTH fighting ISIS.

Now, it's just the opposite.

Don't worry Jack, Iran just said the US Army was a terrorist organization. Good thing our president, Marines, Air Force and Navy are safe...

Don't worry Jack, Iran just said the US Army was a terrorist organization. Good thing our president, Marines, Air Force and Navy are safe...

Pretty sure Iran already thought that. Surprised this is News to you.

Pretty sure Iran already thought that. Surprised this is News to you.

I believe it was their ambassador who said that. It just recently hit the news.

So, who's side are you on? America or Iran? Ain't no in the middle, Jack.

thank you.

The opposite of love isn't hate but indifference.

Back