Another Bible prophecy fulfilled!

Umm. It's the same color as the mother, if people look at things. So she was either born there, or someone just brought a red heifer into Israel, and it gave birth. I doubt prophecy works if it's tinkered with.

Jesus!
Am I the ONLY person that thinks 'Grugore' is a troll and just comes here to fuck with people?

Umm. It's the same color as the mother, if people look at things. So she was either born there, or someone just brought a red heifer into Israel, and it gave birth. I doubt prophecy works if it's tinkered with.

Such ignorance. There are several criteria the heifer has to meet in order to be acceptable. For one, there cannot be two hairs of a different color next to each other, nor more than three total on the whole calf. It cannot have done any work. It cannot be pregnant or even have mated, plus several other requirements. Do some research next time. If you comment on something you know nothing about, you only look like a fool. You must be tired of looking the fool. You do it so often.

Just you and your atheist friends. "A fool despises wisdom" that's you, btw.

OK. It was just a thought. This 'red heifer' thing sounded pretty far fetched, I thought "This guy can't be for real, he's just fucking with everybody".

So, I'm guessing Jesus will be 'returning' now?

Such ignorance. There are several criteria the heifer has to meet in order to be acceptable. For one, there cannot be two hairs of a different color next to each other, nor more than three total on the whole calf. It cannot have done any work. It cannot be pregnant or even have mated, plus several other requirements. Do some research next time. If you comment on something you know nothing about, you only look like a fool. You must be tired of looking the fool. You do it so often.

Who is the fucking idiot that inspects every hair? You? :rofl2:

OK. It was just a thought. This 'red heifer' thing sounded pretty far fetched, I thought "This guy can't be for real, he's just fucking with everybody".

It says they have to sacrifice it first. That’s after they’re done counting hairs.

Anyone actually have a Biblical Prophecy about this Red Cow?

Not directly, I think. But the Old Testament is clear on what is required. And the Temple cannot be built without the red heifer. And since the Temple is mentioned in the account of the end times. I mean, pretty huge coincidence that its been 2000 years since an acceptable red heifer was found. Now the Temple will be built, and all that was foretold in Revelation can finally happen.

Not directly, I think. But the Old Testament is clear on what is required. And the Temple cannot be built without the red heifer. And since the Temple is mentioned in the account of the end times. I mean, pretty huge coincidence that its been 2000 years since an acceptable red heifer was found. Now the Temple will be built, and all that was foretold in Revelation can finally happen.

I'll take it seriously when the Dome of the Rock is taken down.
And the Temple starts being built.

My Mom is basically the secular version of a nun, and she didn't know what this red heifer thing was. After all, the color heifer in the pictures I saw, is pretty common. The mother was the same color, so you have to ask where she was born as well.

I'll take it seriously when the Dome of the Rock is taken down.
And the Temple starts being built.

The Dome is fine where it is. It is located where the outer court was, or the court of the Gentiles. They can build the actual Temple without disturbing anything.

My Mom is basically the secular version of a nun, and she didn't know what this red heifer thing was. After all, the color heifer in the pictures I saw, is pretty common. The mother was the same color, so you have to ask where she was born as well.

A simple Mendelian genetics square is way over the heads of creationists who believe the planet is ~6000 years old.

Back