Another Bible prophecy fulfilled!

I never really understood that creationist stuff from some people, about the world being that young, and I'm a Christian.

Me too, meaning raised in the church, don't go near one now, and won't. But like my mother used to say; "If God does indeeed work in mysterious ways, surely he can manage evolution".

The Dome is fine where it is. It is located where the outer court was, or the court of the Gentiles. They can build the actual Temple without disturbing anything.

You really think the Jews can build the Temple next to the Dome of Rock.
Most naive thing I ever heard.

Such ignorance. There are several criteria the heifer has to meet in order to be acceptable. For one, there cannot be two hairs of a different color next to each other, nor more than three total on the whole calf. It cannot have done any work. It cannot be pregnant or even have mated, plus several other requirements. Do some research next time. If you comment on something you know nothing about, you only look like a fool. You must be tired of looking the fool. You do it so often.

Must also be blemish free so now they have to sacrifice it......of course since they have been bringing in frozen embryos trying to create this cow, so if life begins at conception, she may be a a trick by the devil.

Must also be blemish free so now they have to sacrifice it......of course since they have been bringing in frozen embryos trying to create this cow, so if life begins at conception, she may be a a trick by the devil.

Hmmmmm ... "trick by the Devil". See, this is why believing Grugore is so hard. The Devil routinely bamboozles, confounds, and stymies Grugore on many fronts. (Sad, so sad) :(

Hmmmmm ... "trick by the Devil". See, this is why believing Grugore is so hard. The Devil routinely bamboozles, confounds, and stymies Grugore on many fronts. (Sad, so sad) :(

God created the Devil just to trick Grugore. Says so right there in the Bible....somewhere after all the begetting

It would be an excellent thing if these weirdoes, instead of wasting their time on 'prophecies' of this ludicrous kind, would go so far as to read The Gospels and Acts and to try acting in accordance with them.

Back