Another Bible prophecy fulfilled!

Archaeological evidence confirms that Israel has a prior claim on the Temple Mount. It is clear that the Muslims do not belong there. Perhaps handing it over to the Jews will be part of the peace treaty. After all, Muslims have never honored a treaty that they have agreed to. Not once.

You're post contradicts its self.
The Muslims will never freely give up the Temple Mount!

The Israelis could just kill off all the Palestinians and just take the land. Then they could build shit anywhere they want.
Didn't you here about the Canaanites? They were on the land first, then (check this out) God ordered them to kill all the Canaanites (Like, smash the babies heads upon the stones) and take the land.
See, the Israelis could say the same thing today "God told us to kill all the Palestinians".

Post #7, illiterate fucktard. Are you so fucking stupid that you can't stay focused for a few posts?

Take up your problem with the Thumper, Grugore. He's the moron that made the claim.

Still obsessing, I see, Tattoo.

Post 7 is what you goggled? Why are you so obsessed about this, atheist?

You may. Not being an Orthodox Jew, I wouldn't think of it.

To understand the new testament and especially Revelation,you need to know the old testament.To many Christians think the Old Testament is for Jews,the New for Christians.
You couldn't be more wrong

I just love watching liberals go ballistic whenever they are the target of ridicule. I love JPP. Where else can you have more fun with your clothes on?

I just love watching liberals go ballistic whenever they are the target of ridicule. I love JPP. Where else can you have more fun with your clothes on?

(shaking head) You're a Christian, Grugore. Everybody knows you take a shower with your clothes on. Don't even try to deny this.

I find the blind, mindless stupidity of the thumpers quite amusing.

You’re one of the funniest. :rofl2:

The only reason that the Fundy goyim say they love Jews and are fascinated with Israel is that the need all the Jews to go to Israel so their man god to came back , real jackass's

hahahahahahahaha ... God! It's SO surprising to see a Christian with a sense of humor. Thanks. (maybe there is a God?)

No matter how we disagree, it is my dearest wish that you would someday come to know God. I'm praying for you. I'm sure others are too.

No matter how we disagree, it is my dearest wish that you would someday come to know God. I'm praying for you. I'm sure others are too.

I'm so wishing YOU would embrace Humanity and become the sensuous, loving, accepting, powerful, beautiful, organism that inhabits Planet Earth on it's totally fabulous and glorious path through the unknown Universe.

I'm so wishing YOU would embrace Humanity and become the sensuous, loving, accepting, powerful, beautiful, organism that inhabits Planet Earth on it's totally fabulous and glorious path through the unknown Universe.

A religious perceptual reality was savagely beaten, burned, raped, slaughtered, tortured and murdered into the descendants of tribes to ensure that the perceptual reality you describe disappeared from the face of the earth.

A religious perceptual reality was savagely beaten, burned, raped, slaughtered, tortured and murdered into the descendants of tribes to ensure that the perceptual reality you describe disappeared from the face of the earth.

The Caliph in Rome still wears his crown. Indigenous People in Ecuador still crawl to the Statue of the Virgin Mary.

Back