Another Great Republican Hope Bites The Dust.

I know, you want a brown country, you republican bastard with your queer San Francisco values. I'm sick of you with your race card and I'm sick of you looking down your nose at me and every other middle class American because they're white and they are sick of you as much as I am.

Wait, Trump says he loves Hispanics and you're mad at me?

What did I just say, you San Francisco faggot? We are going to purge garbage like you from the republican party. You do nothing except suck left wing butt.

You're a disgrace and fuck every other republican here and elsewhere who's like you.

So you support the Clinton supporting, Democrat donating liberal Donald Trump? Makes total sense PR.

What did I just say, you San Francisco faggot? We are going to purge garbage like you from the republican party. You do nothing except suck left wing butt.

You're a disgrace and fuck every other republican here and elsewhere who's like you.

how are you going to get votes to win elections without voters

how are you going to get votes to win elections without voters

The republicans just had a record voting turnout for Trump in the primaries. The republican party has doubled it's size not because they followed that bastard Cwacko's lead and let in even more illegals but because Trump is running against republicans as well as Democrats.

Back