Another J6 Lie Goes Into the Wood Chipper With the Release of Secret Service Report

THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE TESTIFIED you moron.

SHE TESTIFIED THAT SHE WAS TOLD...that was what happened.

Wake the hell up. Your Fuhrer is never going to know how much you have debased yourself for him.
There is a reason courts don't allow hearsay evidence. I particularly liked her dramatic reenactment of the event that never happen.

:facepalm:

Odd how the then SS never mentioned the pipe bomb that was found at the democrat headquarters on J6 just a very few yards where Heels Up Harris was stationed.

Also odd 20 days later all the then on duty SS agents were forced to turn in their phones for a new one, and all their text messages were scrubbed.

Odd that this would have been a perfect time for the FBI to add fuel to the "insurrectionist "fire that this was another right wing plot........... UNLESS it was discovered that that was a left wing plant just to keep the pot stirred on J6 so let's bury this story as fast as possible.
Asking for a friend named Dan Bongino.
Harris probably put it there.

There is a reason courts don't allow hearsay evidence. I particularly liked her dramatic reenactment of the event that never happen.

It wasn't heresay evidence. I was direct evidence of what she had been told.

You are not bright enough for this discussion.

To play.

Let the adults do the discussing.

It wasn't heresay evidence. I was direct evidence of what she had been told.

You are not bright enough for this discussion.

To play.

Let the adults do the discussing.
"Hearsay" is a statement, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence...

The committee should have gone DIRECTLY to the agents involved.

"Hearsay" is a statement, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence...

You are really very stupid.

Hutchinson DID NOT TESTIFY about what Trump did.

Hutchinson TESTIFIED about what she was told he did.

It is totally proper to ask a witness what someone said or asked. So it was proper for them to ask her if Ornato has said anything to her. She responded that he had...and then they asked what he had said...and she told him.

Get some kid to explain it to you...and think on it for a few weeks. It may finally penetrate.

Then Tony Ornato should have been fired immediately for lying.
Tony Ornato is a Trump bobo. He was hired by Trump. Everyone who worked for Trump hates his guts. But you worship him like a God. Isn't that a little embarrassing for you, Joey?

Tony Ornato is a Trump bobo. He was hired by Trump. Everyone who worked for Trump hates his guts. But you worship him like a God. Isn't that a little embarrassing for you, Joey?
I despise the man. It's just that the dems are even worse policy wise so Trump it is for now.

Can't wait for him to be gone and his policies to remain.

I am in fact embarrassed. By anyone who votes for democrat candidates and their ridiculous policies.

Truth is you seem smarter than most here. You should be elected head bozo.

Why would the committee give a shit about whether Trump got angry in the car and tried to grab the steering wheel?

This always sounded like a lie, and with-in days of the claim being made it was proclaimed a lie on Alt-Media.....that is to say outside of Regime Media.

Why would the committee give a shit about whether Trump got angry in the car and tried to grab the steering wheel?
Because they were a fake committee investigating fake crimes using fake witness' with two fake republicans who are both gone like the wind now.

She was testifying to what she was told.

If you think not...check the testimony. SHE TESTIFIED TO WHAT SHE WAS TOLD.
Yes, hearsay. That is the very definition of hearsay.

1. Testimony based on what a witness has heard from another person, of which he has no personal knowledge or experience.
  2. Unverified information acquired from another person, which is not part of one’s own knowledge.

I know right? Where do they come up with these cat ladies? Getting fucked and chucked repeatedly has really tainted some of these broad's attitudes.

Yes, hearsay. That is the very definition of hearsay.

1. Testimony based on what a witness has heard from another person, of which he has no personal knowledge or experience.
  2. Unverified information acquired from another person, which is not part of one’s own knowledge.
And she testified that she was only reporting what she said and had no way to verify it. Which is because no one gave a shit whether it was true or not.

I despise the man. It's just that the dems are even worse policy wise so Trump it is for now.

Can't wait for him to be gone and his policies to remain.

I am in fact embarrassed. By anyone who votes for democrat candidates and their ridiculous policies.

Truth is you seem smarter than most here. You should be elected head bozo.
Well, I know I'm smarter than you by degrees. and certainly better educated. Trump has no policies. None. Drill baby drill is bullshit since we set a record for domestic oil production under Biden. Open borders is bullshit. Border crossings are right now at a lower level than they were when Trump left office. Wages have outpaced inflation for almost two years. Violent crime is way down. Everything that Trump claims is a lie. Trump is an illiterate buffoon, and he now owns your party. Earlier, you expressed the desire to see Trump get in and seek revenge. For what, exactly? You don't know. You are on the wrong side of everything.

Back