Another J6 Lie Goes Into the Wood Chipper With the Release of Secret Service Report

Well, I know I'm smarter than you by degrees. and certainly better educated. Trump has no policies. None. Drill baby drill is bullshit since we set a record for domestic oil production under Biden. Open borders is bullshit. Border crossings are right now at a lower level than they were when Trump left office. Wages have outpaced inflation for almost two years. Violent crime is way down. Everything that Trump claims is a lie. Trump is an illiterate buffoon, and he now owns your party. Earlier, you expressed the desire to see Trump get in and seek revenge. For what, exactly? You don't know. You are on the wrong side of everything.
I'm very sorry to have misjudged you.

You're as dense and delusional as the rest of them. Just have a cooler name

Cuntcart

And she testified that she was only reporting what she said and had no way to verify it. Which is because no one gave a shit whether it was true or not.
She shouldn't have been allowed to testify to that at all because it is hearsay.

Hey stupid, it was not a criminal court.
Doesn't matter. Even Judge Judy knows you can't use hearsay evidence...

3cdzbo.jpg

I'm very sorry to have misjudged you.

You're as dense and delusional as the rest of them. Just have a cooler name

Cuntcart
I have a cooler name, better looks, more intelligence, more education..... I'm not sure what you have more of other than bags of cheetohs and cases of, I don't know, what are you clowns drinking now that you can't drink Bud Lite any more.? It's good to be King. And I'll bet it sucks to be a peasant.

Yes, hearsay. That is the very definition of hearsay.

You do not know what you are talking about. Her testimony was about what she was told. NOTHING HEARSAY ABOUT THAT. If they tried to use what she heard...as evidence of what happened...THAT would be hearsay.

Are you honestly too stupid to understand that?
  1. Testimony based on what a witness has heard from another person, of which he has no personal knowledge or experience.
  2. Unverified information acquired from another person, which is not part of one’s own knowledge.
ARE YOU HONESTLY TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS BEEN EXPLAINED SEVERAL TMES?

You do not know what you are talking about. Her testimony was about what she was told. NOTHING HEARSAY ABOUT THAT. If they tried to use what she heard...as evidence of what happened...THAT would be hearsay.

Are you honestly too stupid to understand that?

ARE YOU HONESTLY TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS BEEN EXPLAINED SEVERAL TMES?
It is YOU that is being stupid here. The very definition of hearsay is that it is second hand. That is as you said, "She was testifying about what she heard." That is, she heard it from another party SECOND HAND. It was nothing she personally heard. That is H E A R S A Y!

Her testimony was about what she was told. NOTHING HEARSAY ABOUT THAT.
dude.....that is EXACTLY what hearsay is about...now you just look stupid......
If they tried to use what she heard...as evidence of what happened...THAT would be hearsay.
you do realize what she was testifying about don't you......they were gathering evidence to impeach Trump.....now we can verify it was all a lie.

Last edited:
A Regime that gets this sort of lie to stand 3.5 years is a Regime that has successfully deployed tyranny.

Its all over folks....this son of a bitch is going down......HARD.

Why would the committee give a shit about whether Trump got angry in the car and tried to grab the steering wheel?
Maybe they didn't. There is so much that Trump and his people do wrong that it is difficult for viewers to know what they thought was important evidence. But it shows that Trump was directly involved and wanted to go to the capitol for his planned insurrection. They were buried with Trump's wrongdoing.

Back