Another thing I like about Kamala Harris

Magas..

we-are-not-weird-v0-knnknlw6wofd1.jpeg

Oh,...and Kamala likes to hang out with lyin little Jessie Smolett doesnt she.? Why YES...YES she does. Yet another WEIRD Democrat cock sucker

:magagrin:

No wonder Naked Biden cant sell any cars. Always playing online instead of working. You too will STARVE after November. :)

No wonder Naked Biden cant sell any cars. Always playing online instead of working. You too will STARVE after November. :)
Sell cars? What in the world? Do you think you found me IRL? Careful now you know how Damo feels about doxxing.
Yes, I totally sell cars.

Yep, next best thing to a strip mall college...
CollegeGrad School

Howard University
This college has been claimed by the college or a college representative.​

#3 in Best HBCU Schools in America
  • 4 Year
  • WASHINGTON, DC
  • Rating 3.5 out of 5 4,121 reviews
How to Apply

1. Report Card
  2. About
  3. Rankings
  4. Admissions
  5. Will You Get In?
  6. Cost
  7. Scholarship
  8. Academics
  9. Majors
  10. Online
  11. Students
  12. Campus Life
  13. After College
  14. Similar Colleges
  15. Reviews

Report Card​

grade B+
Overall Niche Grade
How are grades calculated?Data Sources
  1. Academics
    grade A minus
  2. Value
    grade C+
  3. Diversity
    grade A
  4. Campus
    grade C
  5. Athletics
    grade B
  6. Party Scene
    grade A+
View Full Report Card

editorial​

Howard is an above-average private university located in Washington, D.C. As a historically black college, Howard has a strong history of and commitment to the education of black Americans. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 9,022 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Howard acceptance rate is 53%. Popular majors include Political Science and Government, Biology, and Communications. Graduating 70% of students, Howard alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $35,800.

Back