4. Campus
    grade C
  5. Athletics
    grade B
  6. Party Scene
    grade A+
View Full Report Card

editorial​

Howard is an above-average private university located in Washington, D.C. As a historically black college, Howard has a strong history of and commitment to the education of black Americans. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 9,022 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Howard acceptance rate is 53%. Popular majors include Political Science and Government, Biology, and Communications. Graduating 70% of students, Howard alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $35,800.
A whole $35,800! You can get $41,600 in California now saying, "Do you want fries with that?" because of their $20 an hour minimum wage...

You guys know what I REALLY like about the cackling old Ho? She will NEVER be POTUS. Trump is coming back kids,...that means all you deadbeat LWers are going to have to get off your dead asses again and get to work. Work......or STARVE. Hey,...if things get bad maybe you can lift up a few rocks and grub for a few worms and bugs. If it good enuff for skunks and rats its certainly good enuff for the likes of you people.....

You guys know what I REALLY like about the cackling old Ho? She will NEVER be POTUS. Trump is coming back kids,...that means all you deadbeat LWers are going to have to get off your dead asses again and get to work. Work......or STARVE. Hey,...if things get bad maybe you can lift up a few rocks and grub for a few worms and bugs. If it good enuff for skunks and rats its certainly good enuff for the likes of you people.....
Z8vi2i.gif

You are going down and I'm going to love every moment of your rabid tantrums to come.
You will flee the board within a day or 2 after the election. Thats why Im having my fun with you NOW. All the way until the day you flee in shame. Silly little Libtard.....

:magagrin:

You will flee the board within a day or 2 after the election. Thats why Im having my fun with you NOW. All the way until the day you flee in shame. Silly little Libtard.....

I'm not going anywhere. Why are you caring about my whereabouts. I told you I'm certainly not interested.

I'm not going anywhere. Why are you caring about my whereabouts. I told you I'm certainly not interested.
You will leave,...no doubt. People like you always do. Thats why your kind have always lost throughout history , losing is what you know best.

Back