Anti-Semitic Beliefs Grow Among Evangelicals

My words are true. Read and learn. The left cornered the market on Jew hate long ago. Here's a clue for you, the ones who really hate Jews try to cloak it under a label of "anti-Zionist".

"Oh, I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists"
Sheeeeiiit. Sell that bullshit somewhere else. I'm not that naive and stupid. :laugh:

See? That's how we all know you're a fucking simpleton.

It's extremely easy to support Jews and not support Zionism.

Are you sure you know what that word means, Cindy?

See? That's how we all know you're a fucking simpleton.

It's extremely easy to support Jews and not support Zionism.

Are you sure you know what that word means, Cindy?
As they say, the hit dog always hollers.

Boom. Zionist was the button.

Now the poor widdle baby needs a diaper change!

I've got yer number, idiot. Smart people don't buy the ruse.

As they say, the hit dog always hollers.

Boom. Zionist was the button.

Now the poor widdle baby needs a diaper change!

I've got yer number, idiot. Smart people don't buy the ruse.

Fun to watch you desperately try and pretend the two are equivalent.

Even more so to watch you pretend that you know what smart people think.

Nice owning you. Sorry I rammed by boot so far up your ass.

Why do you hate Jews?

Fun to watch you desperately try and pretend the two are equivalent.

Even more so to watch you pretend that you know what smart people think.

Nice owning you. Sorry I rammed by boot so far up your ass.

Why do you hate Jews?
Anti-zionist is code word for Nazi.

I figured that out long ago.

You and your schtick are boring.

Sliced and diced, bitch.

my position is this._.Militant rightwing christians who relentlessly profess their love for israel do not actually give a rats ass about jews. They feel no genuine fraternity with jews, they have no genuine respect for the jewish faith tradition.

They think jews are going to burn in hell.

They think jews have blood on their hands for killing jesus.

Their professed love for israel is only based on self serving and self interested reasons concerning their end times fantasies .

Well I am not sure I totally agree w/ the absoluteness of that statement, I must say I have never seen it put so clearly & bluntly... :hand:

I think for many it is the love of "the holy land" which has been a driving force in Christendom since the inception..

In many of the end times prophecies there isn't a happy ending for most, & Jews, for the most part are no exception..

IMHO Israel, "the holy land" has always been romanticized & a place for pilgrimage, eventhough in Christianity there is no call for that, or any place declared as "Christian lands" etc~ merely battle cries to rouse the faithful..

Well I am not sure I totally agree w/ the absoluteness of that statement, I must say I have never seen it put so clearly & bluntly... :hand:

I think for many it is the love of "the holy land" which has been a driving force in Christendom since the inception..

In many of the end times prophecies there isn't a happy ending for most, & Jews, for the most part are no exception..

IMHO Israel, "the holy land" has always been romanticized & a place for pilgrimage, eventhough in Christianity there is no call for that, or any place declared as "Christian lands" etc~ merely battle cries to rouse the faithful..

:thumbsup:

"Anti-semitic" the whatever you want it to mean word.

Semite = children of shem.

Arabs are children of shem also.

Semites are the most anti-semitic people in the whole damned world...

Used interchaingable as race or religion and always in self serving contexts.

Jews, just like muslims, think they should be free from all criticisms. No fanclub should ever be free from public condemnations. Theists are all inhumanoid slime by ambition. Inhumanoids dont deserve human rights let alone special rights.

Last edited:

I literally cannot recall a single bible thumping rightwing Christian who showed the slighest interest in studying or learning about Judaism from the perspective of jewish peoples, in spite of all the time they spend professing their love for Israel .I do not think there is an iota of genuine knterest, respect, fraternity , or solidarity with the jewish faith tradition .

There cleary are self interested and self absorbed reasons for them to hold keen interest in israel .

Evangelical Trump supporters are like Trump ,God's chosen BFF's of Israel and the Jews

I would say that Israel, ppl in Israel see them as a mixed bag.. On one hand they are "useful", love the support, the tourist etc etc etc & then on the other hand you have some of them so impatient for their Armageddon they are wanting to start it & fight their holy war to the last Jew..:|

Back