Anti White Male Policy

I wonder if white males will ever have their civil rights restored?

They will probably just collapse the entire economy and then bailout all non whites. Letting white people starve in the street. Afterall, we deserve it, because of what previous generations did. Killing white people is the main goal of identity politics.

Let me get you some cheese to go with that whine...you need a hanky while I am out?

For the record, It ain't hard being a white man. I have been one for 25 years now. I found that I can pretty much drive anywhere I want and I don't get pulled over because my skin tone makes me "suspicious". I found that I got accepted to EVERY law school that I applied to in which my GPA, LSAT score and strength of my undergrad degree made me qualified. When I looked around in law school I found that of any single demographic group, white men were the largest. I found that when I applied for jobs after law school, white men made up the bulk of the profession I had chosen, and I live in a state where White people are just barely the majority. Being a white American man makes me a member of the most privileged class of people on the entire planet. There is no downside from where I look and it is just bad white whine to claim otherwise.

For the record, It ain't hard being a white man. I have been one for 25 years now. I found that I can pretty much drive anywhere I want and I don't get pulled over because my skin tone makes me "suspicious". I found that I got accepted to EVERY law school that I applied to in which my GPA, LSAT score and strength of my undergrad degree made me qualified. When I looked around in law school I found that of any single demographic group, white men were the largest. I found that when I applied for jobs after law school, white men made up the bulk of the profession I had chosen, and I live in a state where White people are just barely the majority. Being a white American man makes me a member of the most privileged class of people on the entire planet. There is no downside from where I look and it is just bad white whine to claim otherwise.

They keep lawyers in a rosy state of privelige, more consistent with the older state of society, so that elite whites will deride and admonish whites in other industries who are being targetted for ruination and choose to complain about it. you are proof that lawyers really are selfish assholes.

They keep lawyers in a rosy state of privelige, more consistent with the older state of society, so that elite whites will deride and admonish whites in other industries who are being targetted for ruination and choose to complain about it. you are proof that lawyers really are selfish assholes.
Rosy state of privilege? The average income just over 100k per year. This is NOT the income of the privileged in the US. If you add in state employee lawyers that number probably dips considerably. You have a very hollywood driven view of the legal profession. I am not elite and do not view myself that way. My best friend in this world is a cook at the local brewery. The people I hang out with regularly are college students, archeologists, and a retired couple. I have only one other friend that I spend anytime with who is a lawyer. We both live in houses of less that 2000 sq ft. I drive a toyota echo and used to drive a VW New Beetle. Yes such is the life of an elitist in america.

Rosy state of privilege? The average income just over 100k per year. This is NOT the income of the privileged in the US. If you add in state employee lawyers that number probably dips considerably. You have a very hollywood driven view of the legal profession.

Just over 100K? Poor thing. when that happens in other industries they start changing immigration laws to thwart your success.

You are 25?

Then who is the old fart in your picture/avatar? Your grandad?

Back