Appoint And Confirm The "Judge."

To people like Jarod, anyone that doesn't bend over, grab their ankles, and take the Democrat one up the butt is an idiot.

I know! He probably doesn't even know who The Judge is. Watching Fox News is a no-no for the loyal loonie left. They believe in diversity of ideas and they respect people with ideas opposite to theirs and they think debating diverse ideas is a beautiful thing. Oh wait, just the opposite is true, huh?

I know! He probably doesn't even know who The Judge is. Watching Fox News is a no-no for the loyal loonie left. They believe in diversity of ideas and they respect people with ideas opposite to theirs and they think debating diverse ideas is a beautiful thing. Oh wait, just the opposite is true, huh?

Fox News is for poor white trash

What's a "moderate?" Who decides who's a moderate? Obama? You?

That's the same mindset Liberals have when they use "common sense" when it comes to gun legislation. They've determined what it means and expect the rest of us to simply accept it because they said so.

What's a "moderate?" Who decides who's a moderate? Obama? You?

GayRod is all over the place. First off a moderate is someone who agrees with him.

Second, one minute he says appoint a moderate, then he says appoint Warren, then Palin

I think GayRod is sharing a crack pipe with Deshtard

Who would be opposed to Andrew, (The Judge), Napolitano being appointed to the Supreme Court? The Judge is a constitutionalist and a textual originalist most similar to Scalia. He’d be the perfect replacement for Scalia.

Yes indeed. Much like trading a headache for an upset stomach.

I read an article earlier today that was frankly funny, but just imagine this idea:

President Obama nominates himself to the Supreme Court, locking the Republicans in a Gordian Knot.

If they confirm him, they get rid of him as President, which is what they have wanted since he was first elected, but he gets a life appointment to the Supreme Court and tips the balance in favor of the liberals.

If they DON'T confirm him, he stays in office until the end of his term, constantly appointing nominees that the Senate will reject, fomenting Democratic anger and running the risk of people getting so fed up with the Republican stymie that come elections, Democrats take the Senate back.

At that point, President Obama still has 17 days of his Presidency left to ram-rod his appointment through the Senate now controlled by the Democrats.

Of course, the idea of President Obama appointing himself is really just funny, but wow, wouldn't it be interesting to watch?

If only he knew the first thing about the constitution lol.

I understand that you very much dislike actual constitutionalism and the freedom that Napolitano abides by, but that makes you the idiot, not him.

then why did you fucks try to privatize the post office

you hate government remember

that means you hate the constitution and the founders

Back