Are cats conscious like us?

Yes but you stop too soon. Do elephants build ships to escape hunters? Do gorillas run shelters for cats?

I'm not saying that humans aren't the smartest animals, because we are. But there's no magical line between us and any other animal. If we hadn't evolved to the top of the chain, then something else would have.

Cats are smart enough to get us to wait on them !

No need to wait...

giphy.gif

...just fire away :laugh:

I'm not saying that humans aren't the smartest animals, because we are. But there's no magical line between us and any other animal. If we hadn't evolved to the top of the chain, then something else would have.

Who is talking about magic except you? There is clearly a line between you and a cat. We share common DNA, but the results are clearly divided by the line of self-awareness.

Agree. Most humans are not very bright and not much more sophisticate than dogs thinking about eating, sex, and sleeping.

I was watching the monobob race after the Superbowl.

My cat named Fuzzy kept moving her head to the left then to the right then to down just like while I was watching it. Clearly she knew what was going on.

Why in the hell would anyone care about cats?

Back