Are democrat voters really this fucking stupid?

I'm reading some different articles around the web today and come across this little peach.

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news152.htm

By NWV News writer Jim Kouri
Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
July 5, 2009
© 2009 NewsWithViews.com

An amendment to a bill swiftly moving through the US Congress will allow the Obama Administration's Attorney General to classify Americans as domestic terrorists if they are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-big government.

ok, no big shock here. The government hates right wing protesters and wants to be able to kill us, all with the support of the liberals. But then I look further down and see this,

Impeached Florida judge -- now a Democrat Party member of the House of Representatives -- Rep. Alcee Hastings introduced what some claim is a disturbing piece of legislation. Hasting's amendment calls for the Attorney General to have discretion over who is called a terrorist and what groups will be treated as terrorist groups.

now, I had to read that three times before I could believe my eyes. This has to be a serious error in reporting because how could an impeached federal judge, impeached for corruption AND perjury, get elected to the house of representatives and stay there since 1993?

no matter that it's florida, where lots of people are stupid anyway, but this guy actually won on the dem ticket and has stayed there.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

sounds like all the wailing about right wing terrorists and how bush is going to declare marshall law etc, etc....is nothing more than screaming loudly enough to distract from some of their own wanting to what they claim the right is doing...

in the war of media and propaganda....call someone a liar first, and it is often more difficult for the honest person to defend himself

Heaven forfend that we make efforts to keep gang members, race supremacists and domestic terrorists out of the military.

Christ in wheel barrow!

i see that everybody is totally avoiding the convicted felon/impeached judge turned democrat congressman.

Ahh the wonder of America.

I did not vote for him.

Imagine how his republican opponent must have felt to loses to a impeached/felon judge.

I guess since Bush that term "running unopposed" has taken on a different meaning?

I'm reading some different articles around the web today and come across this little peach.

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news152.htm

ok, no big shock here. The government hates right wing protesters and wants to be able to kill us, all with the support of the liberals. But then I look further down and see this,

now, I had to read that three times before I could believe my eyes. This has to be a serious error in reporting because how could an impeached federal judge, impeached for corruption AND perjury, get elected to the house of representatives and stay there since 1993?

no matter that it's florida, where lots of people are stupid anyway, but this guy actually won on the dem ticket and has stayed there.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!
Did you actually take the time to do the research to see if there really is such a bill or is this just an internet myth propagated by wingnuts?

Did you actually take the time to do the research to see if there really is such a bill or is this just an internet myth propagated by wingnuts?

once again, for the reading impaired, I do not really care about this bill. I'm astounded that a district in florida elected a democrat congressman who was a former federal judge that had been impeached for corruption and perjury.

Back