Are democrat voters really this fucking stupid?

once again, for the reading impaired, I do not really care about this bill. I'm astounded that a district in florida elected a democrat congressman who was a former federal judge that had been impeached for corruption and perjury.

Hey, they were the butt of many Republican jokes because they couldn't keep their "chads" straight, so really, what did you expect? They re-elected Marion Barry for gawd sakes. People are crazy...

I've never bullied anyone in my life, just like I teach my kids let the bully start you finish.
you questioned my courage, come find out. I didn't call you out I responed.
You really should not totally give up on getting a college education, it's never too late.

You're the moron who compared liberty to McVeigh, you fucking Nazi!

It would be refreshing if you would debate against my argument instead of a caricature of it. *shrug*

Caricature? You said just what I quoted. I pointed out that a gun always matters in a fight. That is not making a caricature of your argument. It is pointing out the fallacy of your argument.

No matter how tough someone thinks they are a gun makes a difference.

I've never bullied anyone in my life, just like I teach my kids let the bully start you finish.
you questioned my courage, come find out. I didn't call you out I responed.
You really should not totally give up on getting a college education, it's never too late.

LMAO....

how you can't see the hypocrisy and irony in your post....thats funny

you bully people about education and degrees....dude, you must live your life in some ether back world of the internet, you are a bully about education....and you would absolutely get your ass kicked if you tried that in any bar or other hangout around here.

Back