Are democrat voters really this fucking stupid?

your bragging about the damage domestic terrorist do.
Your welcome to come to LA and see how tough I am, leave your gun in Texas.

Topper claims he's not equal, but superior. *shrug*

And you said "if he was so tough the gun wouldn't matter". I was pointing out that a gun matters. No matter how tough someone "thinks" they are the gun is always an equalizer.

And you said "if he was so tough the gun wouldn't matter". I was pointing out that a gun matters. No matter how tough someone "thinks" they are the gun is always an equalizer.
It would be refreshing if you would debate against my argument instead of a caricature of it. *shrug*

He was acquitted in a jury trial.

He was acquitted by a jury after his alleged co-conspirator, William Borders, refused to testify in court (resulting in a jail sentence for Borders).

Hastins was later pardoned by Clinton. wow, no levels too low for him to stoop to, was there?

the desperate last cry of a wanna be bully who's been called out and shown to be a coward.

I've never bullied anyone in my life, just like I teach my kids let the bully start you finish.
you questioned my courage, come find out. I didn't call you out I responed.
You really should not totally give up on getting a college education, it's never too late.

I've never bullied anyone in my life, just like I teach my kids let the bully start you finish.
you questioned my courage, come find out. I didn't call you out I responed.
You really should not totally give up on getting a college education, it's never too late.

are all college graduates as ignorant as you? if so, i'll refrain.

I'm reading some different articles around the web today and come across this little peach.

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news152.htm

ok, no big shock here. The government hates right wing protesters and wants to be able to kill us, all with the support of the liberals. But then I look further down and see this,

now, I had to read that three times before I could believe my eyes. This has to be a serious error in reporting because how could an impeached federal judge, impeached for corruption AND perjury, get elected to the house of representatives and stay there since 1993?

no matter that it's florida, where lots of people are stupid anyway, but this guy actually won on the dem ticket and has stayed there.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Onion, right?

Back