Are Jews Arab?

Today they do, did they exist before the 4th century? No. Basically do we recognize the reality of some Arabic folks that lived in Israel when it was renamed Palestine? We seem to, even Israel seems to recognize that these folks exist.

but yet, some posters still maintain that palestinians don't exist.

neocon zionist buffoons i call them.

but yet, some posters still maintain that palestinians don't exist. neocon zionist buffoons i call them.

Name-calling? Tsk, tsk.

I don't care what the so-called "Palestinians" say, there is no such place in the modern world. If they live in Israel, they're Israeli.

Name-calling? Tsk, tsk.

I don't care what the so-called "Palestinians" say, there is no such place in the modern world. If they live in Israel, they're Israeli.

this is how people are erased from history..

you're kind of being a nazi dick right now.

Judaism is a religion, and being Hebrew is an ethnicity. Both folks of the religion and the separate ethnicity are called "Jews". I get that you don't want to recognize the ethnicity, but in today's society, and among racist jackwipes, the reality is most folks do.

it's a race and a religion depending on the needs of the swarthy jew in any given circumstance.

how would you know? and plus, i said "people" not "places". you're still doing it. nazis de-person people.

So you say.

I don't call the residents of the South "Confederates" because the former inhabitants of that region identified as such, yet neither that place nor its historical denizens are "erased from history", even though the left is trying.

So you say.

I don't call the residents of the South "Confederates" because the former inhabitants of that region identified as such, yet neither that place nor its historical denizens are "erased from history", even though the left is trying.

also wrong.

And it's totally false. Judaism is a religion.

"Judaism is a religion". I think that is my confusion here. 'Jews' live everywhere. So if you ask 'Where are you from', and the person says 'Jewish'. What the fuck does THAT mean?

"Judaism is a religion". I think that is my confusion here. 'Jews' live everywhere. So if you ask 'Where are you from', and the person says 'Jewish'. What the fuck does THAT mean?
not rocket science.

Look up the word diaspora.

Lot's of nations have a diaspora. That doesn't mean they can't or won't identify with the mother nation or culture.

I could technically claim to be Chinese because of the Russian diaspora who lived in Manchuria.

Back