Are pensions a burden on the former employer?

Burden? Not the right word. Employers have costs. Everything from wages, to raw materials, to office space rental, to advertising expenses, to customer rebates are all costs of doing business. Pensions are a cost of doing business. If, as an employer, you viewed every cost as a burden instead of viewing those costs as the means of providing the opportunity for success in whatever the mission of your enterprise was, I would think that you should, perhaps, find some endeavor where you could earn a living without incurring any third party induced costs.

Male prostitution, where you stood out side your home and beckoned your johns inside might be the ideal job for you. Except, somebody sooner or later is gonna want oral sex, and then, you're shit outa luck because you don't know how.

:lol:

Burden? Not the right word. Employers have costs. Everything from wages, to raw materials, to office space rental, to advertising expenses, to customer rebates are all costs of doing business. Pensions are a cost of doing business. If, as an employer, you viewed every cost as a burden instead of viewing those costs as the means of providing the opportunity for success in whatever the mission of your enterprise was, I would think that you should, perhaps, find some endeavor where you could earn a living without incurring any third party induced costs.

Male prostitution, where you stood out side your home and beckoned your johns inside might be the ideal job for you. Except, somebody sooner or later is gonna want oral sex, and then, you're shit outa luck because you don't know how.

So you're admitting that you DO know how to give oral sex to john's!! :eek2:

Unmitigated bullshit. Here is the problem with pensions. You are spending money on people who are no longer productive. Not a good business model.

Unmitigated bullshit. Here is the problem with pensions. You are spending money on people who are no longer productive. Not a good business model.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the employer (including the military) offer the pensions to the employees in order to hire and retain them? So, now that the employee's retired or soon to retire, screw him?

Another question. Is it the employee's fault the employer made shitty investments with the pension fund?

Ila is retarded!
The company books pension expense while you are working!
This loser actually tried to act like he was familiar with cash flow statements.

Of all the skills that I had to self-teach in order to be successful in business, accounting was by far the easiest.

Your personal attacks aside, the word "burden" does fit. It is the connotation that you attach to the word that causes you issues.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the employer (including the military) offer the pensions to the employees in order to hire and retain them? So, now that the employee's retired or soon to retire, screw him?

Another question. Is it the employee's fault the employer made shitty investments with the pension fund?

Please show me where DY stated that "burden" was a bad thing?

On the very first response to the OP Maineman brings up the subject of man-on-man sex and establishes himself as an expert on performing fellatio.

Where did I ever say man-on-man? I said male prostitute. Do you think that women are incapable of paying for sex? Don't you think those that do might like to have their pussies licked by the male prostitute they were employing.

That is clearly a freudian slip on your part. Your fantasies rear their ugly, gay, head. Lol

Where did I ever say man-on-man? I said male prostitute. Do you think that women are incapable of paying for sex? Don't you think those that do might like to have their pussies licked by the male prostitute they were employing.

Male prostitution, where you stood out side your home and beckoned your johns inside might be the ideal job for you...

Perhaps this was a typo, and you meant to state "jane" instead of "john"?

Back