Are pensions a burden on the former employer?

Where did I ever say man-on-man? I said male prostitute. Do you think that women are incapable of paying for sex? Don't you think those that do might like to have their pussies licked by the male prostitute they were employing.

That is clearly a freudian slip on your part. Your fantasies rear their ugly, gay, head. Lol

Maineman, please stop and save what little self-respect you have left. :palm:

Perhaps this was a typo, and you meant to state "jane" instead of "john"?

From your favorite source, merriam webster:

john noun \ˈjän\

Definition of JOHN

1. [probably short for johnny, johnny house privy] : toilet
2. a prostitute's client

Note that there is no mention of gender.

But gosh... Maybe you had figured out your perfect career move a lot earlier than I had...maybe those of you who actually are male prostitutes call your male clients johns and your female clients janes. I wouldn't have had any knowledge either way. In either option, how DO you handle that oral sex request?

From your favorite source, merriam webster:

john noun \ˈjän\

Definition of JOHN

1. [probably short for johnny, johnny house privy] : toilet
2. a prostitute's client

Note that there is no mention of gender.

But gosh... Maybe you had figured out your perfect career move a lot earlier than I had...maybe those of you who actually are male prostitutes call your male clients johns and your female clients janes. I wouldn't have had any knowledge either way. In either option, how DO you handle that oral sex request?

Darn, MM, you aren't turning into DY, are you? Pulling out the definition? I haven't heard of female clients being called something other than johns; guess it's possible.

But I have faith that DY wouldn't discriminate; I'm sure he's so egalitarian that he would take both males AND females as clients.

Darn, MM, you aren't turning into DY, are you? Pulling out the definition? I haven't heard of female clients being called something other than johns; guess it's possible.

But I have faith that DY wouldn't discriminate; I'm sure he's so egalitarian that he would take both males AND females as clients.
I'm pretty sure dumbyanky has admitted to not accepting bj's from his wife because of sin.
I'm betting he's too square to be a prostitute, his pocket protecter would get in the way.

I'm pretty sure dumbyanky has admitted to not accepting bj's from his wife because of sin.
I'm betting he's too square to be a prostitute, his pocket protecter would get in the way.

Dissing pocket protectors? they come in handy!

(oh whoa, TC, nice way to go off-topic!)

(and my last comment was a joke for those who don't get my sense of humor - I don't care one way or the other about pocket protectors)

Perhaps "john" is more a reference to the toilet than to a man's name... toilets are gender neutral, as far as I know. I admit I never chatted to one in order to find out... yes, I have had my share of close encounters, but never bothered to talk to one. Maybe I should; they might be wonderful companions.

Don't suppose we can all just agree to move on to the next fracas?

Back