Are you a theist or an atheist?

BP is a troll. This is their "game". It will escalate with time. You want some fun, try AGREEING with BP once in a while...they still lose their shit and will call you names.

The astounding number of times this poster has wished other people a violent death or that they would "kill themselves" makes me think this poster has some serious issues.

(Just wait I'll be called names here very soon.)

I have agreed with BP many times...and you are correct. He still goes apeshit.

But, he is fun, because he insists on making a fool of himself.

No laws. Just the way the countries are. I doubt it is much of an issue in NZ or CA but it is in the US. Just look at the whole Obama-Super-Secret-Muslim shit we went through in 2008-2016. Even Trump kissed the ring and tried to act like he was a "Christian" (hilariously).

And, again, America just eliminated reproductive choice to women because of some legislators' and voters' view of the Bible.

I'm not responding to straw man arguments.

I said the modern era western democracies were the least oppressive governments in human history.

I didn't say they were perfect, ideal, utopian.

Since you can provide no evidence that the agnostic governments of the western nations are supposedly equally oppressive as history's theocracies and state atheists, then we're done with this tangent

So you are saying that you KNOW there are no things that exist that are undetectable by human senses?

Wow.

You must be special.

The atheist tactic of asking if there is an invisible leprechaun in the microwave oven is something they learned from atheist books and blogs.

An invisible leprechaun in the microwave is unnecessary to the universe and has no explanatory power.

The origin of the big bang, the first cause, the origin of the physical laws of the universe, and the apparent fine tuning and rational mathmatical organization of all reality are open questions, and we don't know if they even lend themselves to scientific analysis, or if our chimpanzee brains can even fathom the answers.

Your lack of ability to read is not my problem.
Correct. Your cognitive incoherence is your problem. You lack the ability to really think anything through, and formal logic is completely out of the question. You post just to consume your fair share of bandwidth.

Back