Are You Curious About Judaism?

Who did? Christiefan *never* posted a link to Goodreads here. *I* did. You've already been told this 101 times so I'm not repeating it any more. Stop trying to hang Toxic's dirty underwear on CF.

Save your energy, she's just willfully ignorant. And if you recall, the funny thing is I linked up to your thread because I was p.o.'ed at Yurtsie for calling you a liar and was proving him wrong. And it all would have ended there but Toxic had to jump in and make it All. About. Her. :laugh:

Anybody can read that thread and understand it except Life is Grouchy and a few others.

Well if Top was posting stuff from there I believe she'd be the one who would be guilty. The only personal stuff I can think of belongs more to you or Mason. Top was banned from there for posting the stuff.

Top never joined GR ,she tried to sneak on several occasions but always got caught and kicked to the curb.
Mason told her she could join under her regular handles.But she wouldn't.

Save your energy, she's just willfully ignorant. And if you recall, the funny thing is I linked up to your thread because I was p.o.'ed at Yurtsie for calling you a liar and was proving him wrong. And it all would have ended there but Toxic had to jump in and make it All. About. Her. :laugh:

Anybody can read that thread and understand it except Life is Grouchy and a few others.

I'll have to dig it up and archive it for the next time Toxic brings this ancient history up.

Top was bragging about PM's all day till Jack Daniels came calling.
It's obvious who those PM's were too.

Top never joined GR ,she tried to sneak on several occasions but always got caught and kicked to the curb.
Mason told her she could join under her regular handles.But she wouldn't.

That's not accurate. She joined it with a fake name, and started copying posts from Goodreads over here to JPP, hoping to get ppl to snark along I guess. We kicked her out and she joined with another. "Mary" was the first one; "Robynne" was the 2nd; there was a third attempt too with a guy's name. You told her multiple times that she could rejoin if she'd use her JPP name and stop copying ppl's posts. She refused.

That's not accurate. She joined it with a fake name, and started copying posts from Goodreads over here to JPP, hoping to get ppl to snark along I guess. We kicked her out and she joined with another. "Mary" was the first one; "Robynne" was the 2nd; there was a third attempt too with a guy's name. You told her multiple times that she could rejoin if she'd use her JPP name and stop copying ppl's posts. She refused.

Isn't that what I just said?Except I didn't mention her copying our members post,and reposting here.

Isn't that what I just said?Except I didn't mention her copying our members post,and reposting here.

No, you said: "Top never joined GR ,she tried to sneak on several occasions but always got caught and kicked to the curb.
Mason told her she could join under her regular handles.But she wouldn't."

I was just clarifying that she did join, got kicked out, kept trying to sneak back in.

No, you said: "Top never joined GR ,she tried to sneak on several occasions but always got caught and kicked to the curb.
Mason told her she could join under her regular handles.But she wouldn't."

I was just clarifying that she did join, got kicked out, kept trying to sneak back in.

I actually never saw her join,because you always caught her first.
I only actually saw when she tryed to join using our friend in Florida 's personal information

So many "memories" lost-understandable, considering...PM me for a "refresher" if you need one.... or ten;)

Back