Are You Curious About Judaism?

You're one of them talking to that crazy bitch!
Half her post are in her secret code that no one knows what the fuck she's talking about!

You have issues, deal with them.
Just because you hate someone isn't a reason to hate anyone who speaks with them. Or is it?

3rd round of PMs sent....no more questions about why linking to the thread would have led to being banned...;)

I have read maybe six posts of yours in the past two years, and I am a little creeped out that you make it point to read my posts, think about me and follow me around.

I cannot understand why I am so interesting to you especially since I studiously ignore you, I never write to you, and you are not on my radar screen in the slighest way.

Get this through your skull: i have no interest in ever interacting with you, and the amount of time and effort you spend thinking about me and following me is certifiablly creepy

She would follow me around and repost things I've said as well. I was taken aback because she literally was displaying aspects that should be watched by a mental health professional.

I looked his book up on Amazon. Just another RWNJ looking to blame liberals for all the problems of the world. Looks like Mason didn't like the book. ;)

Ugh. That baka was a lame-ass troll. He was just a wannabe political radio star that gave me sass for disability while he raked in govt funds living abroad.

I hear Owl talking about how Aimee was banned. People can relax though It wasn't from here. She posted a few weeks back. This place is probably too toxic for her to post regularly.

Ugh. That baka was a lame-ass troll. He was just a wannabe political radio star that gave me sass for disability while he raked in govt funds living abroad.

I hear Owl talking about how Aimee was banned. People can relax though It wasn't from here. She posted a few weeks back. This place is probably too toxic for her to post regularly.

Yes, we were talking about banning on the other forum. I did see Aimee's posts here a few weeks ago and hoped that she'd be posting when her son's in school and she's not busy.

Stone remembers the "Our Special Friend" thread I'm sure...
...he posted there a few times..once about the fake TOP account... and then fled....;)

Back