Are You Curious About Judaism?

^^ posters who exercise relative moderation and restraint, come here to discuss ideas, and can be counted upon to not indulge in gossip, innuendo, or petty grudges.
Temperance and self-discipline apparently are rare commodities on political forums like jpp dot com.

It's weird that obscure message boards can so successfully attract the endlessly resentful, the petty gossiper, the belligerent bigot, the obsessive busybody, the titillated slanderer. Attracts them in the exact same way horseshit attracts flies.

There are literally decades of fertile opportunities for psychological research on political message boards, I tell ya!

Good thing it was no problem to share "Our Special Friends" with others here who were curious to know the truth...if the actual thread "contributors" need a "reminder", they can PM me;)
(When it was mentioned here that private emails were shared, it was the least I could do.)

Good thing it was no problem to share "Our Special Friends" with others here who were curious to know the truth...if the actual thread "contributors" need a "reminder", they can PM me;)
(When it was mentioned here that private emails were shared, it was the least I could do.)

Yep!When you double crossed me,I shared with Owl!
Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Good thing it was no problem to share "Our Special Friends" with others here who were curious to know the truth...if the actual thread "contributors" need a "reminder", they can PM me

Good thing it was no problem to share "Our Special Friends" with others here who were curious to know the truth...if the actual thread "contributors" need a "reminder", they can PM me

You're retarded

Temperance and self-discipline apparently are rare commodities on political forums like jpp dot com.

It's weird that obscure message boards can so successfully attract the endlessly resentful, the petty gossiper, the belligerent bigot, the obsessive busybody, the titillated slanderer. Attracts them in the exact same way horseshit attracts flies.

There are literally decades of fertile opportunities for psychological research on political message boards, I tell ya!

Yet here you are :thinking:

Yet here you are :thinking:

I have a very long record on this board, and you are going to be extremely hard-pressed to find any sustained and systematic evidence of me cursing, going ballistic, gossiping, being belligerent, whining, crying, or indulging in petty resentments and trivial grievances.
I am allowed to defend myself and respond in kind, on a rare occasion .

So let's just go ahead and chalk up bald-face lying as one of your personality attributes.

I have a very long record on this board, and you are going to be extremely hard-pressed to find any sustained and systematic evidence of me cursing, going ballistic, gossiping, being belligerent, whining, crying, being foul mouthed, or indulging in petty resentments and trivial grievances. I am allowed to defend myself and respond in kind, on a rare occasion .

So let's just go ahead and chalk up bald-face lying as one of your personality attributes.

What, in my response, can you present as a bold faced lie?

I'll repeat...Yet here you are :thinking:
Show us the bold faced lie.

What, in my response, can you present as a bold faced lie?

I'll repeat...Yet here you are :thinking:
Show us the bold faced lie.
Not inclined to play your word games, your childish distractions.

It is one of the reasons you made it onto my list of mind-numbingly boring posters I almost never bother to read.

Not inclined to play your word games, your childish distractions.

It is one of the reasons you made it onto my list of mind-numbingly boring posters I almost never bother to read.

You called me a bold faced liar.
I simply asked you to show us where I lied. Can you or can't you?

He can't...But the good news is: You made The List;) LOL:laugh:

I've been on the list for a long time. Remember the surgeon and his "military ballistics"?
I pointed out my hunting rifles exceed those "military ballistics." Hell, my .220 exceeds them ;)

I've been on the list for a long time. Remember the surgeon and his "military ballistics"?
I pointed out my hunting rifles exceed those "military ballistics." Hell, my .220 exceeds them ;)
LOL...I just keep in mind who's Not on The LIST...(who he admires and who admires him....desh is #1, I hear)...and I am thankful;)

Talk about ramblings of a deranged mind!:palm:
Get a grip Top!

What on Earth does this word salad even mean?

Note to Toxic: Here ^ are your Acme Attention Whore Crumbs(tm) that I forgot to give you for a few days. Your groveling, begging, and writhing on the floor has been noted, shared on Youtube, and logged.

Now go type TEDS a few more times so we can laugh at how you make typos then pretend it was that way all along. TEDS = Toxic's Extremely Diseased Snout. :rofl2: :laugh:

Last edited:
LOL...I just keep in mind who's Not on The LIST...(who he admires and who admires him....desh is #1, I hear)...and I am thankful;)
I have read maybe six posts of yours in the past two years, and I am a little creeped out that you make it point to read my posts, think about me and follow me around.

I cannot understand why I am so interesting to you especially since I studiously ignore you, I never write to you, and you are not on my radar screen in the slighest way.

Get this through your skull: i have no interest in ever interacting with you, and the amount of time and effort you spend thinking about me and following me is certifiablly creepy

Back